Fuel In The Boatany Bay Area

brettm-c

I was hopeing that some one could help me out, I have recently moved from owning a trailer boat to a moored boat, the boat is in the cooks river and can hold 400l of fuel.

My problem is that I can't find anywhere close by to fill up!

I am a memeber of BAFA and the boys in the club are very knowledgeable but every one I have asked says that they fill up from jerries!

I don't like the idea of carting around 2x44's of fuel every time I want to go fishing!

Does anyone know where there is a marina to fill up from in the bay, I know of the one at como, but it is a fair way in the wrong direction.

Cheers

Brett

Not sure but maybe the amature fishing club, just up river from the kyeemagh boat ramp.

Dont know of they sell fuel but there are a number of boats mored there, might be worth a quick call its nice and local

I was hopeing that some one could help me out, I have recently moved from owning a trailer boat to a moored boat, the boat is in the cooks river and can hold 400l of fuel.

My problem is that I can't find anywhere close by to fill up!

I am a memeber of BAFA and the boys in the club are very knowledgeable but every one I have asked says that they fill up from jerries!

I don't like the idea of carting around 2x44's of fuel every time I want to go fishing!

Does anyone know where there is a marina to fill up from in the bay, I know of the one at como, but it is a fair way in the wrong direction.

Cheers

Brett

Hi Brett,

I fill up my excavators using a company by the name of Minni Tankers 9440 5544,

Price changes by the day. My machines take 500liters and it works out I pay around $50 extra using them.

Anesti,

Not sure but maybe the amature fishing club, just up river from the kyeemagh boat ramp.

Dont know of they sell fuel but there are a number of boats mored there, might be worth a quick call its nice and local

No the fishing club dosen't have a pump, that was BAFA that i referd to in my original post, thanks any way.