Where Is....

Guest Jocool

Stuff it...I cant wait for you guys to guess the other one...So I am going to post the next one anyway! :1tongue:

This next one is a doozy! It will stump all of you! I am so confident that no one will get it, that I am willing to put a price on it! :thumbup:

Whoever can work out where this is will get a 6 pack of Cascade Premium Light. Only because its all I have in the fridge! And the winner can pick it up on Saturday Morning at the Flatty Bash!

AND...I will give everyone a clue! :risata:

BAGGY GREEN!

I need to know the name of the waterway!

Too hard is right Joe, nobody'll guess it with the photo hidden so well :1tongue:

21812[/snapback]

:risata: Slow down mate!

In my excitement at finally stumping you guys...I forgot the pic! :risata:

Come on guys...has it got you ALL stumped???? :risata: I know the clue is cryptic...but it helps!

I may make it easier with another pic facing South East, whereas the first one was facing kinda SW.

Guest bluecod

You're a bugger Joe,

Not knowing the rivers/creeks down that way very well I'd have to have a guess and say its the weir on the Wingecarribee River at Bowral

You're a bugger Joe,

Not knowing the rivers/creeks down that way very well I'd have to have a guess and say its the weir on the Wingecarribee River at Bowral

21971[/snapback]

Why brings you to that conclusion Bluey???

Dunno Joe - but did you throw a lure in there ??

22000[/snapback]

No pedro. Unfortunately for reasons of work productivity my rod has been temporarily removed from the truck! :thumbdown: But rest assured...it will return! :thumbup:

Bluecod...your right mate. But tell me...what gave it away? Was it the clue, or the second piccie?

Incidently, the weir was built to supply water to Moss Vale, but was not sufficient as the river was very erratic in its flow. Some years it had a torren...and others it was dry as.

Dont know if its legible...but this pic is a info board posted at the weir!

Guest bluecod

Joecool,

Answer = your 1st post - "baggy green" - 2nd & 3rd posts "stumping & stumped"

= had to do with cricket and fresh water, because the photo is obviously of a weir

I took a punt that Bowral matched the above clues and the fact that even though it was not a place you'd likely fish, it could well be within a truckies daily delivery run.

What river runs through Bowral? the "Wingcarribee" with the "Wollondilly" close by.

This is where it got difficult as I have never seen either of the two weirs in the area, I had a choice of the Bong Bong Weir or the Berrima Weir [both are in the general area] so, as I said I had a guess which was wrong.

To tell the truth Joe, the Bong Bong Weir is on the Wollondilly.:biggrin2:

So you'd better share that six pack at the flatty bash. I can't stomach lite beer it gives me big :badair:

Edited by bluecod

You seem to have guessed it gorrectly...but you still seem to be wrong! :risata::risata:

The wier on the Wingecarribbie IS the Bong Bong wier. The Wollindilly is further west of Bowral, although it is close.

You win...and you desrve the beer! If I do see you on Saturday...it will be a 6 pack od Carlton Cold then! :thumbup:

Guest bluecod
The wier on the Wingecarribbie IS the Bong Bong wier. The Wollindilly is further west of Bowral, although it is close.

You're right Joe :thumbup: - I just checked my sources again :05::risata::risata:

George,

You beat me to it, you came to the same conlcusion - baggy green/bowral. The other thing was the house in the background is very Bowral-esque - ie elaborate. I was actually down that way on thursday for work and drove back through Bowral but had limited time to look around, got back and you had already posted :(

Well done.

Adrian