No Longer A Squid Virgin

basic_fisho

:1clap: A big thank you to a late phone call from Darryl,who offered me a days fishing with him on the Hawksbury.We met at about 5 35 am.at the Bobbin Head boat ramp,arriving at the same time.We started off with three lines out for a troll for Taylor,Darryl boated one before very long, then i dropped one through being too keen to get it onboard,lesson learned.We then motored down to the Palm Beach secret spot. (Well i will keep it secret for a while) as i boated my first squid,After Darryn boated one, on his second cast,He put me right on what i was doing wrong,then bingo i had lost my squid virginity.It was a great feeling.We then went to have a try for Jews at Juno Point,it was quiet,and then the wind got up a bit

so we moved up towards Bobbin Head and called it a day.Your a top bloke Darryl and thank you for a good days fishing,I did what i said, a shower then into bed for a late afternoon kip. :biggrin2::thumbup: Ben.

One of the best things about this site is the people you meet. There is a growing list of people I have now had the pleasure of fishing with that I would never have met otherwise, some of whom are now good mates.

completely agree with you on that one iain.

good work guys and a top effort on the squid ben :thumbup: