Sundie Session

Rockyjack

Went down to shellies beach for a 2 hour session so walked along the beach until i found a small gutter flowing straight out for the beach and put out a ganged garie. l within 5 mins had the first fish on the beach a nice 68cm fork to nose length sambo so let him bleed on the beach and whip out the second garie and bang on again 5 mins on and have the second sambo (65cm) on the beach and bleeding (the go nice on the BBQ with some garlic butter lemon and orange wrapped in foil). so back down to the water with the third garie, This one took a little bit longer so about 15 mins later i had the third salmon on the beach (68cm). sent the fourth garie out and about 3 ins later bang got number 4 well that what i thought lost right on the beach. (S&@t Happens) out goes No.5 garie and all is quit for about 1/2 and hour and it time to head for home so i start to lean back on the rod to start to wind in and Bang line starts to peel off about 15mins later i have a huge salmon went 78cm to the fork, worst of all i left the camera at home so i whipped out the phone but they don't take viewable pict's in the dark but it was good to see the big feller swim off. I have a picture of the three i kept but there still in the phone so i hope to add a pict soon.

Dave

post-4205-1185184463_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rockyjack