The Next Social

Flightmanager

Lately they have re-done the pontoon, extended and widened the walkway to the pontoon with new easy access to the sand and given a new surface with more grip.

Speaking of which , the dock at Penrhyn Road has had a major renovation , but still no rubber stripping on the edges , or cleats to tie off to !! At least they got rid of the splintery old wood !!!

Ross

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Fishraiders

I was looking forward to attending the social, but unfortunately my mother is still in St George hospital.

I hope to have an hour or two off from visiting to drop down to Cook Park some time after midday to meet a few fellow raiders to thank them for the great reports and helpful answers to questions.

If I don't make it, good luck to everyone on Sunday. It's going to be a great day! :thumbup:

Cheers

Peter

Don't forget to give the BBQ chef a warm reception.....A little bird

tells me it's a "special" day for him 48 times over.

Cheers,

Pete.

Sorry Pete, you have your facts mixed up, there is no CHEF there at the BBQ on the weekend turning 48...........

er....... unless you mean Ross?????????????

Cheers,

Stumpy hehehehe

Hopefully we will make it. Geoff has been working long hours and I hope he will spend his one day off to spend fishing.

We will be land based.

Can anyone give us some ideas of where we could fish and maybe catch something decent?

Thanks

Can't wait - one more sleep.

Good work Ross

Take a look at this.

BAROMETER -------------115 milibar and rising =TOPS!

TEMPERATURE............... 20 and rising = GOOD

HUMIDITY...................... 33% and falling = GOOD

WIND..............................Southwest = KYBOSHED!

WIND HOPES FOR SATURDAY NIGHT = EASTERLY WOW!

SUNDAY SOCIAL ............................................ HEAPS OF COFFEE FOR US TO KEEP US WAKE AND THE OTHERS JUST STAY SOBER AND YOU WONT CATCH A FISH WE DON'T DRINK!

Cheers Ross and Stumpy says he's coming out of hiding now that my mates italian sam and dominic have cancelled but just tell him their reserves some other mates the new members Waterrat the Water Cop, and Cungee George the diver and the octopus garden stockerupper will be there and he told us to tell Stumpy he's short of stock :074:

Cheers

We would like to catch up with some of the cyberspace characters with the polaroids on at the Social.

We should see a lot of good fish on the gaffs.

jewgaffer :thumbup:

Its not too late to add your name to the list if you are interested in attending :biggrin2:

The weather gods have smiled on us and the forecast is awesome.

Cya you all in the morning for registration and bacon and egg rolls ,coffee and tea.

We have skim milk for anyone who needs this.

Regards Swordfisherman.

We should be at full capacity by 5.30 am :yahoo:

I hope I can get the time tomorrow to call down to meet a few of you. I would have loved to have had a few hours fishing, but just not possible.

I've got a few good flathead fillets in the freezer. I suppose you won't let me enter those for the fish of the day! :074:

Cheers

Peter