Awesome Weather This Week!

Luringbream

Yeah dan its looking sweet...hopefully the tuna trips will become regurlar now.....

Im sure we will see some great reports if the weather stays good...Big Kings jigging and big YFT cubing

Finally the seas are down and the wind is at a minimum too!

post-331-1185152884_thumb.png

Im planning on getting out on tuesday and wednesday for snapper, and if anyone is free thursday and is willing let me know!

DAN

i'm free tues, wed or thurs. it'll for the back of lion for jew for mine, this southerly crap's now moving clear, and snapper would hit there i'm sure

jewgaffer

fish on :1fishing1:

Yeah dan its looking sweet...hopefully the tuna trips will become regurlar now.....

Im sure we will see some great reports if the weather stays good...Big Kings jigging and big YFT cubing

Unfortunantely my boat is too small to target tuna. But im enjoying all the reports of other raiders getting into em, hopefully there will be many more!

Do you know if any kings have been caught recently jigging at 12 mile?

DAN

Unfortunantely my boat is too small to target tuna. But im enjoying all the reports of other raiders getting into em, hopefully there will be many more!

Do you know if any kings have been caught recently jigging at 12 mile?

DAN

Mate heaps of Kings have been coming uop there of late.....up to 10kg...a mate got over 20 kings in a sessions there recently

Mate heaps of Kings have been coming uop there of late.....up to 10kg...a mate got over 20 kings in a sessions there recently

Can't believe what im missing out on!

I've gotta get out there and have a go at them!

Thanks for the info.

DAN

Just joined FishRaider tonight! Long time viewer - first time chatter.

Can't wait for Wednesday when I am finally putting the new centre console in the water. Dont have much of a plan yet, just want to make sure the GPS and sounder work. Will just head out to 40m or 50m, and if the bottom looks fishy, burley and set up some floaters.

The Poacher

see you at sea

:1prop:

Just joined FishRaider tonight! Long time viewer - first time chatter.

Can't wait for Wednesday when I am finally putting the new centre console in the water. Dont have much of a plan yet, just want to make sure the GPS and sounder work. Will just head out to 40m or 50m, and if the bottom looks fishy, burley and set up some floaters.

The Poacher

see you at sea

:1prop:

Welcome to the forums :biggrin2: you should do well on floaters and there are some nice reds about.

Cheers Swordfisherman

Thanks Swordfisherman,

From what I can see, FishRaider seems to have a dedicated base in Sydney. Whereas Fish net seems to have more Victorians.

I even saw quite a long thread the other night just from the Central Coast. Being Terrigal based that is fantastic.

The Poacher