La Perouse/malabar

lethargist

Has anyone been fishing landbased in this area lately?

Will be going down there sunday, just wondering where my best chance is, and what bait to use? (and time of day/tide etc..) Also a mate of mine is keen to play with a few lures.

I've fished around the area a number of times without any success, so all I am after is a table-sized bream, and I will be the happiest fisherman in sydney.

I'm open for other suggestions for locations too, as long as they are easily accessible by publlic transport from kensington/kingsford.

Also, any tips for squidding in the area? i have a couple of 4 dollar squid jigs, once again, they have been flicked around in Lapa without any success..

Thanks guys

Jaz

I haven't been down that way for the past couple of weeks so I'm not too sure on how well it's fishing, but I was there a few weeks ago when we were copping those big swells and caught zippo. Hope you have better luck this weekend!

g'day,,, live and fish out of the area regulary.... things have been a bit quiet off late... northen headland out near the light house best bet, about a 20-30 minute walk from bus stop,(last bus stop) so long as you dont mind crowds.. take a bit of chicken with you and your almost guarented to get a trev or two....

arron