Sad Day. Sold My Boat Yesterday

gerg

I didn't think I would be quite so emotional about it, but yesterday I sold my boat and watched sadly as it was driven away. Even more surprisingly it was an emotional moment for the kids, particularly when my 3.5 year old turns around and says "Daddy, I like our old boat!".

Oh well, now that she's gone, I don't have to feel guilty about falling in love with my new one... :biggrin2:

Cheers, Greg

I didn't think I would be quite so emotional about it, but yesterday I sold my boat and watched sadly as it was driven away. Even more surprisingly it was an emotional moment for the kids, particularly when my 3.5 year old turns around and says "Daddy, I like our old boat!".

Oh well, now that she's gone, I don't have to feel guilty about falling in love with my new one... :biggrin2:

Cheers, Greg

So what's the new one Greg?

Still bream boat?

Greg

So what's the new one Greg?

Still bream boat?

Greg

Absolutely Greg!

Not quite a skeeter, and not quite as fast, but as close as I could afford and fast enough. I've no doubt you've seen this one around before...

Attack 470 with 115 E-TEC

post-1674-1186805766_thumb.jpg

post-1674-1186806131_thumb.jpg

post-1674-1186805748_thumb.jpg

After the first ride with Anja, my 7 year old, she asked me to instll seat belts.

Ever since I got a ride in RichP's Skeeter at the Sydney ABT I've wanted something like this

Cheers, Greg

NICE!

I was wondering who the lucky person was that picked it up.

Great ride dude and see you out on the river!

Greg

I thought you would have heard Greg. Word seemed to get around pretty quickly. Definately see you out on the river. Hope this warmer weather sticks around.

cheers, Greg

You have to be happy with that I reckon it will be quick enough

Thanks Iceman. Very happy and quick enough for me. Totally different fishing off this compared to the top ender and the glass is a much smoother ride.

Cheers, Greg

• 1 month later...