2in motor oil gold fat grub

squigys

100mm silver foz,techiyawn fish

70mm silver fox fish,black gold

80mm red rum wriggler

70mm squigy bug casper,jelly prawn

65mm silver fox,24 carrot wriggler

65mm hot tomato wriggler

hey guys could u plz tell me if they are any good for kingys as im going in november-december so far i them above as i will be gettin more in the future and im going in pitt water.

thanks canoe fisher

Here are the lures I have caught kings on. Not a comprehensive list, just what's worked for me:

Lunker City Slug-go, 6 inch in all the white variations (Albino/Ice Shad/Salt & Pepper)

Mojo Twitchin' Minnow, 6.5 inch in white (cheap - $3 a pack at CA if stock still available)

Berkley Gulp Jerk Shad, 5 inch in Glow and Sapphire Shine

Platinum Stick Bait, 6 inch in white

Unweighted on a worm hook on the surface or, if they're hanging deep, on a jig head (1/4 to 1/2 oz, depending on depth, current) fished mid-water and below. Faster retrieves generally seem to work better, but not always the case.

hey canoe fisher, i think the lures you mentioned above are more suited to flatties and bream... most of the successfull lures for kings in the harbour tend to be stick baits and other variations. The slug-go would be the number 1 choice by far in the sizes mentioned above. good luck!

Mate, have a read through this post..http://fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?showtopic=18386

The lures im using are Zoom Tiny Flukes, they are stickbaits, much similar to berkely bass minnows and squidgie evil minnows.

They are 3" and the colours are unreal. The ark shiner colour is identical to a whitebait! :1yikes:

During early feb and through til early april the surface action was unreal!! I was averaging 30 fish a session, being a mix of kings, bonnies, frigs, salmon and tailor. Of the 30, i'd never struggle to get my bag limit of kings (5).

You only want to be using them when they are up on the surface in a feeding frenzy, and maybe trolling.

I recommend you dont go casting at markers or any similar structure with these small lures as you can only apply a smallish hook to them, and the kings will do you in no time. In that case, you may want to change to a larger plastic with a larger hook or simply downrig a live squid.

You can get them from Tony at fishinfinder and they are much more affordable and better value for money than most other stickbaits.

Dont get me wrong, they all work!

DAN