Browns And Beyon

reel invader

Nice work champion, at least you got one fish, a few fish have been caught lately which is a better sign than last few weeks. Hopefully it will be a sign of more fish to come?

By Edens Hill do you mean Heatons Hill? Thats a fair whack out? What size boat you in, must be a nice one! hehe.

Kamil

Nice work. A little fin is better than no fin. That keeps my hopes that they are still here or coming back.

I haven't heard much about that spot. Have many people had success there?

Seazar

Edited by Seazar

Nice work. A little fin is better than no fin. That keeps my hopes that they are still here or coming back.

I haven't heard much about that spot. Have many people had success there?

Seazar

Hey Seazar, I assume Reel Invader is talking about Heaton's Hill? Heatons is 50nm straight out of Botany (twice as far as browns) and therefore you don't hear much about it as not many boats have access to it. Big boat country, there are definately fish there, seems as thought the YFT are hanging wider. Also a known spot for big blue marlin. Despite its name it is actually a very large underwater canyon, not a seamount, and as we know structure attracts pelagics

Daniel

Hey Seazar, I assume Reel Invader is talking about Heaton's Hill? Heatons is 50nm straight out of Botany (twice as far as browns) and therefore you don't hear much about it as not many boats have access to it. Big boat country, there are definately fish there, seems as thought the YFT are hanging wider. Also a known spot for big blue marlin. Despite its name it is actually a very large underwater canyon, not a seamount, and as we know structure attracts pelagics

Daniel

Nice work on the fin.

Thanks for the info Daniel, just goes to show you learn new things everyday.