2000 Posts

Thanks all for the kind words , I hope the next 2000 are as much fun as the first 2000 !!

Ross

Yes , they were kind words Grandpa............... but I've been away today and haven't had my usual peek at "Fishraider" for my daily intake of fun-filled stories, and a bag-out sesh!!!!!!!!!

For all you kids who do not know our illustrious barbi-burner........... take a quick peek here

http://fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?showtopic=20414

post-2682-1187428071_thumb.jpg

Ross and Paris Hilton at Brooklyn

Now, where was I ????????? o'h , thats right, bagging out Ross!!!!!!!!!!!

Ross has definately impacted the Raider Family in a kind and warm way, His posts are always full of fun and his secret "spot X" sights are rather easy to see in his pics.Should you be a little unsure due to his dodgy photos........... just ask him where he's been, he will tell you in a flash!

Too easy.......... As for spot Y and Z, don't ask as his Alzheimer's has pushed his memory to its upper limits. :wacko:

Now, I know that we all love a Social get together, and Ross always avails himself in the highest order with the assisting to the needs of our hungry little tummies. Ross, your barbi's are the stuff that is folklore amongst Fishraider.The charcoal keeps us regular, and the flames leaping from the hotplates shed good light at a party!

And one last thing.......... no, you can't bequeath your house and belongings to E-Tech when you die. It's a bloody engine Ross.........get over it :mad3:

post-2682-1187428499_thumb.jpg

The 2 boys doing their bit!

So Ross, it is with great pride that I say................. well done on your 2000 posts, you are a true inspiration to our ever-growing family.

One question???????????? I have noticed that you regularly say "Up Ya Go"

Is this just a simple statement that explains the 2 v i a g r a that you've just dropped, or is that the name of your boat ????????

And............... don't get shitty with me because you'll forget this post before you have a chance to reply.

Cheers,

Stumpster :biggrin2:

Yes , they were kind words Grandpa............... but I've been away today and haven't had my usual peek at "Fishraider" for my daily intake of fun-filled stories, and a bag-out sesh!!!!!!!!!

For all you kids who do not know our illustrious barbi-burner........... take a quick peek here

http://fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?showtopic=20414

post-2682-1187428071_thumb.jpg

Ross and Paris Hilton at Brooklyn

Now, where was I ????????? o'h , thats right, bagging out Ross!!!!!!!!!!!

Ross has definately impacted the Raider Family in a kind and warm way, His posts are always full of fun and his secret "spot X" sights are rather easy to see in his pics.Should you be a little unsure due to his dodgy photos........... just ask him where he's been, he will tell you in a flash!

Too easy.......... As for spot Y and Z, don't ask as his Alzheimer's has pushed his memory to its upper limits. :wacko:

Now, I know that we all love a Social get together, and Ross always avails himself in the highest order with the assisting to the needs of our hungry little tummies. Ross, your barbi's are the stuff that is folklore amongst Fishraider.The charcoal keeps us regular, and the flames leaping from the hotplates shed good light at a party!

And one last thing.......... no, you can't bequeath your house and belongings to E-Tech when you die. It's a bloody engine Ross.........get over it :mad3:

post-2682-1187428499_thumb.jpg

The 2 boys doing their bit!

So Ross, it is with great pride that I say................. well done on your 2000 posts, you are a true inspiration to our ever-growing family.

One question???????????? I have noticed that you regularly say "Up Ya Go"

Is this just a simple statement that explains the 2 v i a g r a that you've just dropped, or is that the name of your boat ????????

And............... don't get shitty with me because you'll forget this post before you have a chance to reply.

Cheers,

Stumpster :biggrin2:

What a terrific lot of mates you have Ross and number one son. I like the hairtail choke stance in the photo and it's refreshing to see that I am not alone as an admirer of hairtail neck ringing and by the expressions you can see on the faces of the birds you can tell they were well and truly over the moon waiting to see guaranteed hairtail body parts :074:

Congratulations Ross on reaching 2000 posts :thumbup:

regards

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Yes , He does have a way with words , doesnt he? I was sure I had something clever to say to him , but it seems to have slipped my mind for the present ! :074:

No doubt about it Jewgaffer , I have made some terrific friends via this website , you just never know whats going to come up next!!

Ross

:074: Hey Muz your right mate looks like the Alzheimers has kicked in

with that below par responce

He didn't even bite on the Etec bait you laid out for him :1fishing1: for Ross

I think you got more bites from the Hairtail this year :074::074:

BTW have you pair managed to christen that new U beut winch yet ?

Chris

Congratulations Flightmanager on 2000 posts. :yahoo::thumbup::yahoo::thumbup:

I now know why between fishing and work I dont see much of you, you are always on Fishraider.

Keep up the good work and the great posts.

Mrs Flightmanager

Honey , you know this is not true, you get to see the back of my head all the time ! :074:

Husband