Reddie Spots

abiasin

hey guys,

i was after some possible locations to hunt some reddies down at port kembla as i am possibly heading down on saturday next wee weather permitting with a couple of mates and was was wondering where down there would be a viable option in chasing reds.

i have heard at the back of toothbrush and pig islands is worth a shot with floater or even towradgi.

any help would be appreciated.

hey guys,

i was after some possible locations to hunt some reddies down at port kembla as i am possibly heading down on saturday next wee weather permitting with a couple of mates and was was wondering where down there would be a viable option in chasing reds.

i have heard at the back of toothbrush and pig islands is worth a shot with floater or even towradgi.

any help would be appreciated.

mmmmmmm :bump0ee: i didnt think the snapper gurus would give much away, ill let you know how i go anyways.

Hi

Mate i am definately no snapper Guru as i have not caught anything over 45cm however, whenever we fish off the ocean bridge in he National Park we seem to pick up a couple. in +20m

Mainly just bottom Bashing but, if you pick one up early maybe drop the anchor and start a berley trail.

I know its a bit further north but hope it helps

Cheers

Luke

Hi

Mate i am definately no snapper Guru as i have not caught anything over 45cm however, whenever we fish off the ocean bridge in he National Park we seem to pick up a couple. in +20m

Mainly just bottom Bashing but, if you pick one up early maybe drop the anchor and start a berley trail.

I know its a bit further north but hope it helps

Cheers

Luke

cheers for the info mate i will take it on board as i am going to try a few spots and different methods explained to me by various mates.