Berowra Waters 18th-19th

bradludwig

Hi Raiders`

Well things are looking up.Headed down to BW on sat arvo with the intention of having a fish that night and working on the boat on Sunday(bummer its raining we`ll have to keep fishing instead :1fishing1::1prop: )Decided to stay closeer to home this time and fish around the moorings.Well after spending a small fortune on fuel chasing fish that weren`t there all over the place we finally had succes where? about 20 meters from my own mooring!!! Picked up a cple of nice bream at the start of the runout tide about 1.30pm sunday using re-frozen servo pramws (peeled)Things went quiet soon after so decided to move to top of the moorings (towards Crosslands) and drift back to towards Berowra.First frozen pilly over the side and whack 3kg Jewy cleaned and in the pan in 5 mins (cant get much fresher than that.New bait out and time for a quick toilet break.Pants around the ankles and whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im on!Grab that please love? no too late its gone!Well you just let a huge jewy get away love :wife: (prob a small ray but i bet she reacts faster next time)No pics yet but I`m workin` on it.

Cheers Brad....

:bump0ee: Yeah wouldn`t know my own mooring if I parked my boat on it Ceph :074::074: I think next time I go down to the boat I`ll stop and fish just before I get to it! :074: Wont use much fuel :074: So the reality is all this time I only need the bigger boat to sleep on and cook on?????Would have been a lot cheaper to buy a tent and a 2 burner stove!! :074::074::074:

PS the pictures are on the puter but they wont download here so anyone with any hints????

Hi Raiders`

.New bait out and time for a quick toilet break.Pants around the ankles and whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im on!Grab that please love? no too late its gone!Well you just let a huge jewy get away love :wife: (prob a small ray but i bet she reacts faster next time)No pics yet but I`m workin` on it.

Cheers Brad....

Nice move on the Mrs mate........ very stylish. Good to see you think on your bum aswell as your feet.

Speaking of that, it seems ironic that the only way you can catch a fish is if you literally sit on it. Stick to the mooring Big Ears, and leave the big wide Hawksbury to us Pro's. :biggrin2:

Bye the way, could you please send me an accurate description of where your mooring is so............................er.....that I may check your boat out in detail........ and mabe drop a line :1prop:

Cheers,

Stumpster

Nice move on the Mrs mate........ very stylish. Good to see you think on your bum aswell as your feet.

Speaking of that, it seems ironic that the only way you can catch a fish is if you literally sit on it. Stick to the mooring Big Ears, and leave the big wide Hawksbury to us Pro's. :biggrin2:

Bye the way, could you please send me an accurate description of where your mooring is so............................er.....that I may check your boat out in detail........ and mabe drop a line :1prop:

Cheers,

Stumpster

Well its not hard to find Muz.You just drive down that big hill up the road from your house and when you get to the bit of road thats tied to the cables you look to the left of those cables and the blue and white boat which is also the one closest to the cables. (ok raiders the truth is i was tipped off by a young fella at BCF on parra rd on friday arvo.when i told him where i moored her he new exactly which boat it was as he often flicked plastics under it on a runout tide with great success!!) :beersmile:

mate great going on the jew, good to see there around!

regards livebait!! :1fishing1:

g`day live bait and thanks was certainly not expecting that though I have heard rumours of a landbased jew goldmine down there where some really good fish have been taken at night on the right night,when the moon is right and the tide is right at the right time at a certain time of year when the streetlights come on at the right time and your bait is right for that time of year on the right night with the right tide or something like that to be a bit more speciic if you er catch my drift maybe do ya know what I mean sorta????