Whats Biting On The Bay

Deschanel

Hi fellow Raiders, well it's been a while but I'm back with a new(but old) boat to hit botany bay this weekend, weather permitting

:1badmood: . Just want to know what people have been catching, where abouts and what baits, since it has been a while since I fished there in a boat!

Any suggestions??? :unsure:

Hi fellow Raiders, well it's been a while but I'm back with a new(but old) boat to hit botany bay this weekend, weather permitting

:1badmood: . Just want to know what people have been catching, where abouts and what baits, since it has been a while since I fished there in a boat!

Any suggestions??? :unsure:

Hi Deschanel.

By the look of these rotten conditions, it looks look they will be well and truly cold, but they'll be on the bite and they'll be on the take as well, but they'll only be the usual black overcoated park benchers that ask around for a smoke and sure as eggs there would be not much else on the bite in this continuing southerly cold front.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Edited by jewgaffer

Get yourself some Gulp Alives - 4" Minnow in Chartruese and a 9 gram jig head. Work it hard and fast. If you don't get a Flattie, I will eat my Stella. :thumbup:

Hey Ceph,

It should taste alright now that you have had it salted :074::074:

Robbie.

Edited by Robbielites

Get yourself some Gulp Alives - 4" Minnow in Chartruese and a 9 gram jig head. Work it hard and fast. If you don't get a Flattie, I will eat my Stella. :thumbup:

Hey Ceph where do you recommend for flatties and do you drift or anchor up?

chicken, or regular salt with that? :P

Salt and vinegar..... mmm.. The crackling is good!!! :thumbup:

Or just chuck it in the water ay!!

Hey hey.... that was an accident. :wacko: I wonder if I will have any accidents this weekend. Might have to use my free Okuma just in case! :1prop:

Hey Ceph where do you recommend for flatties and do you drift or anchor up?

We do a bit of both. It really depends on the current. I prefer to be anchored as this lets you work an area properly. :biggrin2:

hahaha. dont worry ur the first invited and sea sick also if he can burley up for us...

Don't worry I do not think that you will be able to get that sea sick as the boat wont be able to get too far out, but we will give it a go!