Mullet Session

luderick59

hi every one :1fishing1:

fished the lake today 3 to 5 targeting mullet caught 6 fair size jew baits also lost a good blackie on bread :ranting2:

fellow fishraider sails arrives and first cast catches a monster blackie it was biiiiig :1yikes:

i hope it is a pb for sails :thumbup:

peter :1fishing1:

post-3378-1188043312_thumb.jpg

Hi Pete,

fish went almost 42cm, so missed the PB, but still what a thrill. :yahoo:

great to see how much fun it is to get into the mullet like that. there are so many ways that I am learning to catch fish since joining the fishraiders.!! Hope those mullet do the trick and find a nice big jewie for you.

Cam

hi every one :1fishing1:

fished the lake today 3 to 5 targeting mullet caught 6 fair size jew baits also lost a good blackie on bread :ranting2:

fellow fishraider sails arrives and first cast catches a monster blackie it was biiiiig :1yikes:

i hope it is a pb for sails :thumbup:

Cripes peter. Big mullet bait, now they're the real McCoy! :yahoo:

cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Well done Pete - i was regretting not having bread with me today, as the blackies were a bit quiet - but the mullet were jumping everywhere in the leases!

I'd be smoking them, not giving them to the jewies!!??

\

Sounds like Narrabeen has become the Fishraiders Personal Meeting Place!!! Better get a secret signal, in case you don't have your Raider hats on!!!

Stylo - I reckon you'd have even better luck with the blackies from the yak rather than wading out! I was thinking of taking my float tube (ex trout days in NZ) to give it a go (easier than packing the yak!)

Cam - Pete & I think alike - I was about to say you need a bigger measuring stick!!! What's this about a running commentary???

Cheerio

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

Nice work ludrick,

You three guys were carving it up. I saw stylo n his mate in blue kayaks also, so that was 5 different raiders fishing the same strech of water! Its a small world after all (or a large fishraider!!) :thumbup:

When are you putting the mullet out in search of jew??

[hi bobfish :1fishing1:

heading down to mona vale pool for some blackies off the beach about 3 to fish the high quite welcome to come down if you like only need bream or whiting rod pea sinkers size 8 hooks

ill be wearing a orange jacket

[hi bobfish :1fishing1:

heading down to mona vale pool for some blackies off the beach about 3 to fish the high quite welcome to come down if you like only need bream or whiting rod pea sinkers size 8 hooks

ill be wearing a orange jacket

Hey peter,

I wish i had joined you, but i was out getting sorely beaten by fickle bream! How did you go?