Browns Mountain 26-08-07

Reel Addiction

Can you tell me more about the lumo beads any why yto stay clear of them Warnie

Yea.........

as you know a lot of fisho's slide a lumo bead down over either the crimp

or the knot of the hook as an attraction....and it works!!!!!!!!!

to well infact.....

on the way up every gemmie in the vicinity slashes at it on the first leg

ribbon fish the secong leg then last but not least.....Mr mako get's drawn

to all the attention that has been happening if them gemmies slashing at the leader

haven't done enough damage it's as sure as night follows day the mako shark will

finish it......i know it still happens but with beads you can almost gaurantee it ..........

Warnie..........

Yea.........

as you know a lot of fisho's slide a lumo bead down over either the crimp

or the knot of the hook as an attraction....and it works!!!!!!!!!

to well infact.....

on the way up every gemmie in the vicinity slashes at it on the first leg

ribbon fish the secong leg then last but not least.....Mr mako get's drawn

to all the attention that has been happening if them gemmies slashing at the leader

haven't done enough damage it's as sure as night follows day the mako shark will

finish it......i know it still happens but with beads you can almost gaurantee it ..........

Warnie..........

Giday Warnie,

I,m just about to pick up my Reef Queen and was reading your thread about traces all very good.I,m just wondering how your attaching the four 130lb traces to your main line.You mentioned crimping.Is there a three way crimp for achieving this.Do you have pics?Also would you be able to give me a few co-ordinates for these monsters of the deep.

Giday Warnie,

I,m just about to pick up my Reef Queen and was reading your thread about traces all very good.I,m just wondering how your attaching the four 130lb traces to your main line.You mentioned crimping.Is there a three way crimp for achieving this.Do you have pics?Also would you be able to give me a few co-ordinates for these monsters of the deep.

Hi searunner

I just simply run the appropriate crimp up the 400lb leader i then slide that length

of 130lb from the top end into the same crimp tighten with your crimper

and repeat for each and every dropper........if that has you still confused then

yes i could always take a pic and show you.....

in regards to the marks sure pm me tomorrow i will give you two..... i wont accept

any responsibility for smashed tackle or sore arms though.....lol.....

Warnie..........

Hi searunner

I just simply run the appropriate crimp up the 400lb leader i then slide that length

of 130lb from the top end into the same crimp tighten with your crimper

and repeat for each and every dropper........if that has you still confused then

yes i could always take a pic and show you.....

in regards to the marks sure pm me tomorrow i will give you two..... i wont accept

any responsibility for smashed tackle or sore arms though.....lol.....

Warnie..........

This is great - every post I'm learning something new.

Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge!

Andy

Super late reply Iain but absolutely tottally enjoyed day and company, thanks buddy as usual, great feed the Gemmies like you said, Blue eye went down well also, i have revised my rig set up care of Wattos and am hoping weather Gods are on my side tommorrow for a few more before sitting back for cube trail and some pelagic action (heres hoping) Cheers Dave