Blood Moon Beach Fish

humesy

Howdy,

Picked the perfect way to watch last night's eclipse; standing on Narrabeen (my new local) beach with rod in hand. Cracker of a night and fair night's fishing too. I was hoping that with the elements aligning for a full moon eclipse, a nice big jewie would slide in under the cover of temporary darkness. Not to be but I did manage a 30cm tailor, and two sambos to 60cm.

The sambos were donated to a bloke named steve for his pets.

Cheers

[hi humsey :1fishing1:

did same thing at mona vale had a whole fresh mullet out for 2hrs not a touch :ranting2:

good to see you got fish :thumbup:

peter :1fishing1:

I was at MV as well until about 6:30, great gutters,berleyed up, tried pillies & slimey mackerel for nothing.

Glad to hear there is some action somewhere on hte beaches.

Spoke to a guy who was fishing the southern end - was that you Peter?

Cheers

neilm

Well done Humesy - a successful outing! Grilled tailor - YUM!

Ne'er mind Pete - doesn't it happen??? I caught some great little poddy mullet yesterday that would have been perfect for livies for flattie or jew! Gave them to the neighbour instead!

How funny that you guys talked to each other & didn't make the connection with Fishraider! Gotta work on that secret signal!

Cheers

Roberta

[hi neilm :1fishing1:

yes that was me :biggrin2:

peter :1fishing1:

Good to meet you Peter, I expect I'll probably see you down there some other nights chasing the elusive (well for me anyway!) jew in the warmer weather.

Cheers,

neil