Hawks Nest 2/09/07

coollamon

Hey guys

I went for a quick flick this morning over at the man made lake(myall quay Ithink it's called) and to my suprise I hooked up a couple of stonker bream biggest going 39cm got them on a gulp powerbait in 3" pumpkin seed on a 1/16th tt jighead

well I am a happy chappy got some good stuff for fathers day and scored a couple of bream who can ask for more?

hope all the dads out there have a good day whatever they are doing

Cheers

Coollamon

Hey guys

I went for a quick flick this morning over at the man made lake(myall quay Ithink it's called) and to my suprise I hooked up a couple of stonker bream biggest going 39cm got them on a gulp powerbait in 3" pumpkin seed on a 1/16th tt jighead

well I am a happy chappy got some good stuff for fathers day and scored a couple of bream who can ask for more?

hope all the dads out there have a good day whatever they are doing

Cheers

Coollamon

Is that land locked or do the fish have access to the myall river?

Howdy,

Well done on the breambos Coolamon!!!!

A mate and I are planning a canoe session up in the Tea Gardens/Myall river, can anybody share any spots that may produce some bream or flathead??

We're staying close to the Singing bridge, and I was looking at a paddle around the Corrie Island Nature Reserve which is close to Tea Gardens, in Port Stephens itself, accessed via Lime Kilns Rd. But it's only a wild guess.

Cheers,

Rod