Jackall Tn/70

tyrone07

I was just wondering how much the jackalls usually cost and are they any good on bream as i got them because im going on a holiday bassin for four days. Down here they were going for $34 dollars a pop. I also think they will be useful in the new impoundment down at kariong would they work on yellowbelly and redfin. any help much appreciated :thumbup:

Australian Bass Angler just got their new order of 160 Jackals. They include TN50, TN60, TN70 and Mask Vibe 60's (soft plastic lipless crankbait). Get in fast cause they will probably only last a few weeks. 20 are already gone between Mick and myself :wife:

About $30 in sydney when they are available.

23321[/snapback]

I was just wondering how much the jackalls usually cost and are they any good on bream as i got them because im going on a holiday bassin for four days. Down here they were going for $34 dollars a pop. I also think they will be useful in the new impoundment down at kariong would they work on yellowbelly and redfin. any help much appreciated :thumbup:

23314[/snapback]

Do not pay $34 for a jackall that is to dear, cashing in on supply and demand, ring around South east Queensland and get them shipped cheaper.

Jackalls will catch Bream. Gold/Black back is a gun lure for them. I have used the Tn60 but the tn50 is a better suited size.

Good luck

JACKALL'S ARE $29.95 AT THE AUSTRALIAN BASS ANGLER WHICH IS JUST AS CHEAP AS Q.L.D. WE HAVE AS RICK MENTIONED THREE SIZES 50,60,70,

NOT THAT U HAVE TRIED THEM ON BREAM BUT IF THE SMALL 50MM JACKALL IN GOLD SHINER COLOUR DOES NOT CATCH BREAM I WILL WORK A FULL DAY NAKED :biggrin2:

:1prop: CHEERS MICK :thumbup:

I also think they will be useful in the new impoundment down at kariong would they work on yellowbelly and redfin.

23314[/snapback]

Have you got anymore info on the impoundment Tyrone?? I remember reading about it in the local rag a month or so ago.

Where is it? What's it stocked with?? How much....etc

yeah up here on the coast they dont have the 50s only the 70's at the moment also does any1 know where they stock ecogear sx40s and 48s on the coast ive been trying 2 find some thanks tyrone :thumbup:

Edited by tyrone07

Tyrone give the bass angler a call on 02 4721 0455 and save yourself the hassle and $$. They will post the items to u and u can get everything from the one place. As I mentioned they have Jackal TN hardbody series in every size and a good range of colours. They also have a large stock of sx40 and sx48's in every colour available.