Mystery Yellow Boat In Bate Bay

james7

Hi mate,

I believe Dr Evil has one and it cost one MILLLLLLION dollars

Cheers.

Robbie.

That's it Robbie, Dr Evil is behind it all! I was wondering why the boat was chasing this guy in a car on the water. I don't know if it was James Bond or Maxwell Smart in that funny car. I think they were trolling at the time. Although, now I think about it, it could have been Jewgaffer? :gun_bandana:

post-4381-1191672269_thumb.jpg

Now it makes some sort of sense! But for what reason would the International Force of EVIL be in Cronulla?

Mmmmmm I wonder?

Perhaps they are planning a super large sturgeon fish farm for caviar? It could be worth zillions!

:074:

That's it Robbie, Dr Evil is behind it all! I was wondering why the boat was chasing this guy in a car on the water. I don't know if it was James Bond or Maxwell Smart in that funny car. I think they were trolling at the time. Although, now I think about it, it could have been Jewgaffer? :gun_bandana:

post-4381-1191672269_thumb.jpg

Now it makes some sort of sense! But for what reason would the International Force of EVIL be in Cronulla?

Mmmmmm I wonder?

Perhaps they are planning a super large sturgeon fish farm for caviar? It could be worth zillions!

:Funny-Post: lol

Didn't see this yellow one but:

Over the past couple of weeks I have seen quite a few different boats hanging around between shark isalnd and Jibbon. I walk with my wife every arvo along the esplanade and there has been at least 3 different trawlers/fishing boats plus 2 massive red boats which I would say were dredge boats - one which came right into south cronulla inside the point then backed out and turned around on Saturday morning - it is now anchored of jibbon beach with a larger version.

Seeing the trawlers/fishing boats parked in so close is very dissapointing especially if they were working. :1badmood:

Peter,

That's a commercial tuna long liner They catch bait in Bate Bay

Ross

Thanks Ross. The boat spent ages in very close to shore all the way from Boat Harbour, around past Greenhills to Wanda.

I'm going to blame him for my lack of fish because my total catch for the day was one yakka!

A good fisherman always has an excuse!

:yahoo:

Although seriously, I wish pros like him would get their bait elsewhere.

Cheers

Peter