No Fishing But I Cant Wait To Get Back To Work

Markwi

I had decided to take 3 days off work :1prop: to spend sometime with the kids and also get a fish in. For those that don’t know I moved house 8 weeks ago and I have not been fishing in months so I am a bit toey.

Anyway let me tell you how I went!

Tuesday night wife yells from the shower “no hot water” ok maybe the kids have emptied it, seeing I was the last to have a shower anyway no big deal wait till tomorrow. Up Wednesday no hot water inspect tank appears element has gone, interestingly 10 year warranty expired August. Ring for new hot water system, no worries can be installed today. Ok so I am taking my wife out for lunch so the kids are being looked after by in laws. Jump in car and over we go. On the way back wife rings, the garbage truck has run into the side of my new Commodore, “great”, get home every panel on the drivers side damaged, oh well. Luckily the in laws are going away for a few weeks so I can borrow their car.

Decided to take my 2 oldest boys to War Memorial in Canberra Thursday. As we are about to leave oldest son says he is not feeling well, dad says “no worries you’ll be right”. We arrive @ War Memorial son not well, so a quick tour then move on, we go to the Science museum, son now throwing up, okay time to leave Canberra. As we near Marulan other son says he is feeling sick. I tell him to let me know if he is going to ***** to late, he throws up all over the seat and floor of the 4wd. Stop at Marulan to clean mess, nothing to clean it with but a skirt my wife left in the car, ok she can :wife: kill me later, mess cleaned up and skirt disposed of. Arrive home 8.00pm.

Awake Friday morning everyone bar me throwing up, I have to clean the car properly so I get that done and decide to wash it as well, it has been raining but the suns out and looks clear. Car washed and now for the first time in a year I wax it, 1 hour later it’s done, 2 minutes later its raining again. Go inside to empty bucket's beside beds.

Saturday wife still not well and 2 of the kids, it’s a stay at home day.

Sunday my hopes are high, but alias my wife is still ill, she starts to feel better by days end so I am allowed to go to the club :beersmile: to lubricate my spirit, which will be 2 beers then back home. Decide to take in laws car, come out of the club and someone has thrown a rock which has cracked the entire front windscreen :mad3: .

I cant wait till tomorrow when I go back to work!

OMG Mark!! :1yikes:

That HAS to be the worst tale of woe roadtrip ever.

I am so sorry your whole family came down with the lurgy

right when you plan a weekend like that.

When I was reading your report, I felt I was watching one

of those NRMA Insurance ads where disaster unfolds before

your eyes.

I hope you can manage a quick fish, maybe after work to get back your mojo.

I hope work today is better than your weekend..It can't be worse.

Cheers,

Pete.

Hi there Mark

Sorry to hear about your family and the car but :05:. The worst of all was the lack of :1fishing1:. :mad3:

So next time you apply for leave to get some :1fishing1: in please PM me as I have some tools that

will help you if your next lot of leave starts off as bad as this one did.

( 1) brand new pack of double edge Gillette razor blades

( 2 ) a very sharp ( Shobu Zukuri Katana ) sword

Unlike most others I fill that this offering is far more better than cheap shots about your ( crapadore )

So remember all your solution are just a pm away

Cheers

BOB

P/S if your :wife: finds out about the skirt you don't have to wait for your next leave to pm me

Well it is time for a quick update. I have fixed the windscreen on in laws car, I suggested to my wife that her skirt meet an untimely end, my penalty shopping for a new skirt this Saturday quite harse considering the facts and Saturday does look good for a fish. The most important thing 3 days at work and nothing has happened YAHOO!

Well it is time for a quick update. I have fixed the windscreen on in laws car, I suggested to my wife that her skirt meet an untimely end, my penalty shopping for a new skirt this Saturday quite harse considering the facts and Saturday does look good for a fish. The most important thing 3 days at work and nothing has happened YAHOO!

Good to see you are still alive mate! lol