Hows This!

skunga

Saw a program on the Discovery channel once where they were removing rogue animals from the burbs in the US.

They went to florida and someone was complaining of a gator in a pond .. so these 2 blokes rock up to the place and find the drain where its hiding and decide they wont be able to get it out so better to come back at night to catch it when its out feeding.

Guess how they catch it .............

They drive around in a ute with a spotty until they spotted it .. then they both hop out and they each grab a heavy duty overhead rod n reel combo with a massive treble tied on the end ... they then cast out over the gator, hook him and then reel him in :1fishing1: and they did use both rods .. hooked with the first then the other guy tagged him on the second.

Now thats a job i want! :1fishing1:

I wonder if he got his lure back .... and in what condition (the lure, not him!)

That is the stuff of nightmares & urban myths!

Roberta

You could almost imagine Steve saying "Crikey! Take a look at this little beautie!"

A spokesman Cairns City Council last night said the Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service would be called in to remove the croc if it became a threat.

Now there is an interesting comment. I wonder what is their definition of a threat , when it swims too close to someone or attempts to attack a person , perhaps even worse.

Geoff