What Are All The Fishraider Members Getting Up To This Weekend?

johnno

What are all the fishraider members getting up to this weekend?

the 10th,11th November 2007

Saturday working :thumbdown: then a wedding in the arvo

but Sunday might head to the fishing show

hope this rain holds off for you all.

What ever you end up doing, BE SAFE.

And take care on the waterways whilst out and about.

Stalking Fishlexic :1prop:

Robbie.

:Funny-Post:

ha ha to funny!!!! more than happy to get on the radio and let you know if we actually back up and find some fish!!!! just have to hope that seabreeze decides to stay as it is now and not do the usual change about 14 times between now and the weekend!!!!! unless of course the wind and swell back off even more!!!!!

Tight lines everybody! :1fishing1:

WWE Raw Surviver series at Homebush on Fri,

Farming expo, and entering the F250 in ute muster at Hawkesbury showground Sat,

and if I have the energy Sunday off to the fishing and 4x4 show.

penguin

Edited by penguin

I got married on Saturday arvo just gone. I fly out for 3.5 weeks in Thailand tonight for my honeymoon, so this weekend i hope to be on a fishing charter catching whatever the locals can get me on to.

You can get on marlin and sailfish tours over there for $80au :thumbup: so ill be taking a few of those over the next couple of weeks thats for sure!!

cheers

Dan

I got married on Saturday arvo just gone. I fly out for 3.5 weeks in Thailand tonight for my honeymoon, so this weekend i hope to be on a fishing charter catching whatever the locals can get me on to.

You can get on marlin and sailfish tours over there for $80au :thumbup: so ill be taking a few of those over the next couple of weeks thats for sure!!

cheers

Dan

Congrats Dan on the nuptials.

I hope your new bride likes fishing with you

and you get into some serious fish.

Report and pics on your return will be fabulous..

Hope the wedding tackle holds up too. :074:

Cheers,

Pete.

On Saturday, I'll be going out on my parents yacht. I'm kinda hoping there isn't much wind and I can just convince them to motor to some nice fishing spots around Middle Harbour. The boat is curruntly moored near Spit Bridge.

Sunday, assuming the weather is OK, I might head down to Narra Lakes and try my luck around Pipeclay. I have fished a few places around the lake but not Pipeclay so I thought I would give it a crack.

Cheers,

Graham.

On Saturday, I'll be going out on my parents yacht. I'm kinda hoping there isn't much wind and I can just convince them to motor to some nice fishing spots around Middle Harbour. The boat is curruntly moored near Spit Bridge.

Sunday, assuming the weather is OK, I might head down to Narra Lakes and try my luck around Pipeclay. I have fished a few places around the lake but not Pipeclay so I thought I would give it a crack.

Cheers,

Graham.

Beware if you are wading at Pipeclay Graham.

The eastern end of the little beach where the boat ramps is mud like quicksand

about 5 metres out from shore.

I got stuck in my waders last week up to my thighs but managed to pole out with my long handled net.

The western side of the ramps has a lot firmer bottom.

Good luck if you go...it does look very fishy there.

Cheers,

Pete.

[hi pete

not a nice feeling being stuck its happened to me too :thumbdown: a warning on wearing waders

in strong currents or tides ive seen 2 guys nearly drown even if you trip over waders fill up quickly if shoe size is too tight very hard to get out of waders where i fish for blackies i stand on a sandbank in 3ft of water but it drops down to10-12ft so keep in mind if you do go in kick those waders off otherwise you will sink very quickly its very hard to swim in waders when buying waders go up 1 shoe size than normal it makes it easier to kick off

hope this helps

peter :1fishing1:

Yeah..mine are one size too big for that very reason.

The quick release clips on the braces is also good.

The other trick I do is I wear an old belt around the outside of the waders

where I hang my bait caddy...this also helps prevent water flooding in

if I go in the drink.

Pete.

**Sorry to have hijacked the thread**

ok guys the forecast for tomorrow is looking about as good as it gets for tomorrow minus the rain obviously. Is anyone heading wide for a troll or cube???? We are heading out on no regrets and will be listening into vhf band radio so if anyone is heading out give us a yell and we can help each other out with some reports!!!!!

What ever your doing good luck and tight lines!!!!

:1fishing1:

Desperately seeking fish! I am told they hide in water, but I can't find the damn things yet. :1badmood:

Probably go to the camping & fishing show in Homebush, then head past the fish markets & lie my butt of when I get home - with fish & new gear..

I think the BOSS :wife: will know I am lying when I turn up with fish!

I can tell you what not to do!,

Don't go to the "Ultimate outdoors adventure show" at Homebush!

I spent $17 for a total waste of time, you can get the same experience by visiting an ARB showroom and *****!!

If you take your time and walk really slow you might be able to stretch the so called ultimate show out to 2hrs. Take my advice save your $17 and go fishing!

I can tell you what not to do!,

Don't go to the "Ultimate outdoors adventure show" at Homebush!

I spent $17 for a total waste of time, you can get the same experience by visiting an ARB showroom and *****!!

If you take your time and walk really slow you might be able to stretch the so called ultimate show out to 2hrs. Take my advice save your $17 and go fishing!

Cheers for the heads up!!!!!