Port Kembla

Rocky

hi there, heading of to port kembla next thursday and friday for the first time,we are planing on throwing a few platics around the warfs and jetties,could some one tell me if there are king fish around this time of the year, and if there is any speed limits in side the harbour.

cheers and thanks for any info

Hi, How are you ? Thanks for that. How far out are the islands. we only have a 435 hornet, do you think we would be ok ? I presume we could find some shelter around he islands. which one is the best of the five for kingies or other species ??

Thanks

Rocky

If your going to Port Kembla I recommend you run out to the Five Islands....thats where the kings will be

hi there, heading of to port kembla next thursday and friday for the first time,we are planing on throwing a few platics around the warfs and jetties,could some one tell me if there are king fish around this time of the year, and if there is any speed limits in side the harbour.

cheers and thanks for any info

Fished kembla last weekend brained the kings , salmon and tailor. Troll any thing 10 cm or smaller along the breakwalls to hill 60. When you get a strike start throwing soft plastics and it will get smashed. Spear fishos found kings to 15 kg at kembla ,serious same blokes speared one at the banks 25kg .