What Are All The Fishraider Members Getting Up To This Weekend?

johnno

Im having a quite beer Friday night as ususal at the

Cat and Fiddle Balmain, been looking at a poster of a lady that is going to be performing there Friday night for the last month or so, going to check that out .

Saturday, taking a mates :wife: to the ABBA MANIA Concert in the afternoon, then hopefully if weather permitting heading up to the Hawkesberry for an overnight fish. NOTE. Mates :wife: not comming , he wont let her. :1prop: . (Mate not comming either.)

cheers

Balmain BOB

I'll be taking my 4yr old son out to Nepean river for his first ever fishing session. He is getting really excited about catching his first fish. Hopefully the weather will hold out for us on the weekend.

I don't want to spend another weekend at home with the :wife: . She is 37 weeks pregnant with our third boy. Those hormones really do make her a little :insane:, and then when she starts cracking the :action-smiley-073: to start doing things around the house........ it's time to go :1fishing1: .

Had a great day last Saturday with poppers. 2 Flathead (both 65cm+), 2 Bream and 5 Whiting ( 3 over 38cm), plus an assortment of near misses, thrown hooks and bust offs. Water temp is hovering around 22 degrees so I guess it will be popper time again this weekend!

Hodgey

What are all the fishraider members getting up to this weekend?

the 8th,9th December 2007

Saturday woking

but Sunday see what happens

Also GO FISH are having there christmas 20% off sale this Friday night

What ever you end up doing, BE SAFE.

And take care on the waterways.

Tryin' my luck at the Penrith Wier.. :beersmile:

#1 Son is off chasing the trout up in the blue Mountains , Mrsflightmanager and I will have the boat ( and the house!!) to ourselves ! Looking at a late afternoon / early evening bash in the Harbour , hope to get onto some of the choppers that elluded us last week , will try the usual spots for some flathead and snapper.

Ross

I'll be taking my 4yr old son out to Nepean river for his first ever fishing session. He is getting really excited about catching his first fish. Hopefully the weather will hold out for us on the weekend.

I don't want to spend another weekend at home with the :wife: . She is 37 weeks pregnant with our third boy. Those hormones really do make her a little :insane:, and then when she starts cracking the :action-smiley-073: to start doing things around the house........ it's time to go :1fishing1: .

subzero,

good luck mate.

my girl caught her first whiting on plastics yesterday. check out the fly and lure section

i had a beach fish planned for sat nite with some mates chasing jewies but it looks like its off due to weather and their work

sun was supposed to go out to botany bay with deschanel in his boat but the big girl is having second thoughts...hmmmmm

looks like its going to be only a local bash this weekend for myself

Edited by nargse1

RD 1 of the berkely summer series bream tournament on Botany bay-Georges river sunday with flathead1

Thanks to all those that offered me a ride as per previous post but my usuall netman :074: Mark found a way to make it

Good to see you got a ride for the tourny.

The tides are very much the same as the Squidgies tourny with a bit of run in the water.

I know where you'll be............. :tease:

I didn't have any plans for the weekend BUT NOW on Saturday and Saturday night and Sunday morning till about 8.00am I might head out to Botany Bay with three mates and catch (and I do mean catch) a bag limit of bream each.................. :1yikes::074:

After 8.00am I might pull out the ski tube, jet ski and wake board................. :yahoo:

Other than that, I'll be at home fitting up the deckwash hose system on my new boat and installing the interior lights and some power outlets.

Gee's, can't wait to use the boat. Had it for 6 months and only got 16 hours on the motor. Bloody work and crap weather......... :mad3:

Have a good weekend Raiders.

cheers :beersmile:

Hooky

Good to see you got a ride for the tourny.

The tides are very much the same as the Squidgies tourny with a bit of run in the water.

I know where you'll be............. :tease:

I didn't have any plans for the weekend BUT NOW on Saturday and Saturday night and Sunday morning till about 8.00am I might head out to Botany Bay with three mates and catch (and I do mean catch) a bag limit of bream each.................. :1yikes::074:

After 8.00am I might pull out the ski tube, jet ski and wake board................. :yahoo:

Other than that, I'll be at home fitting up the deckwash hose system on my new boat and installing the interior lights and some power outlets.

Gee's, can't wait to use the boat. Had it for 6 months and only got 16 hours on the motor. Bloody work and crap weather......... :mad3:

Have a good weekend Raiders.

cheers :beersmile:

Hooky

Great I will let you know which boats I want you to ski tube around :074: