The Entrance

howbzr

Hi Guys

Fished the entrance from 7pm to 2 am with a mate. cought about 80 whiting. some nice size ones off aprox 32cm were kept and the rest released ended up taking home about 30 fish. Also for all you prawners the prawns were running hot. they were everywhere shame i did not take my prawning gear :05:

All in all a good nights fishing

Cheers

Ivan

Edited by howbzr

Hi Guys

Fished the entrance from 7pm to 2 am with a mate. cought about 80 whiting. some nice size ones off aprox 32cm were kept and the rest released ended up taking home about 30 fish. Also for all you prawners the prawns were running hot. they were everywhere shame i did not take my prawning gear :05:

All in all a good nights fishing

Cheers

Ivan

where were you man... i was fishing down there from 4pm til 2 am as well....\

msg me and we'll catch up for a fish one day

there were som many boats out last night you could almost walk across the entrance

where were you man... i was fishing down there from 4pm til 2 am as well....\

msg me and we'll catch up for a fish one day

there were som many boats out last night you could almost walk across the entrance

Hey flathead Fanatic

Iwas land based on the caravan park side about 250 metres from the car park towards the channel. the bigger fish seemened to come on at about 10. I was using tube worm and squirt worms. Where abouts were you fishing flathead fanatic and how did you go.

Cheers

Ivan

Hey flathead Fanatic

Iwas land based on the caravan park side about 250 metres from the car park towards the channel. the bigger fish seemened to come on at about 10. I was using tube worm and squirt worms. Where abouts were you fishing flathead fanatic and how did you go.

Cheers

Ivan

i started off on the sandflats oposite you for 4 flathead and then went just west of the bridge and got another 2 flathead and a couple of whiting, but the boys got a heap of really nice whiting..

ian

I will be up there over Christmas - Grilled whiting on the BBQ will make a nice change after making a pig of myself on Chrismas day . With the fish on in the channel I may leave the boat at home and do some healthy walking . I can remember back about 45 years ago staying at the northen side caravan park / camping area and catching heaps of big tasty whiting. :1fishing1: