Gulp! Alive?

RPL

Dont remember how many in the bucket but its well worth the money even if its for the juice alone.

One thing to remember is when you open the gulp alive gar do not remove the seal otherwise your gar will drip everywhere, just open it slightly and take them out that way.

Dont remember how many in the bucket but its well worth the money even if its for the juice alone.

One thing to remember is when you open the gulp alive gar do not remove the seal otherwise your gar will drip everywhere, just open it slightly and take them out that way.

I guess you can return unused ones back in the bucket and you can put other gulp into the bucket?

ive got a couple of tubs. the leak is a problem and ive tried several ways of opening them.

i bring them along only when fishing out of a boat (which does happen much) as they leak through my bag when landbased and if theres ants around i found they love it too. :mad3:

apart from that they are great and i have caught bream and flatties so far off em but i buy alot more packs then tubs

ive got a couple of tubs. the leak is a problem and ive tried several ways of opening them.

i bring them along only when fishing out of a boat (which does happen much) as they leak through my bag when landbased and if theres ants around i found they love it too. :mad3:

apart from that they are great and i have caught bream and flatties so far off em but i buy alot more packs then tubs

Try a good tupperware container. 45years of getting it right has led them to making it perfect.

dave

Have to agree with the leaking problem.

You will get the sh1ts with then when they leak all over your tackle bag

I decanted them into another container and use the bucket to keep hard body lures and slices in!

The "sauce" works great to revive the used ones

cheers

inhlanzi

I guess you can return unused ones back in the bucket and you can put other gulp into the bucket?

Yer the idea is to cut a curclein the top and leave around 1cm around the edge so you can put more in and easier to take them out, anything to stop the things from leaking.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for the words of advice i think we can all relate to the leaking in some way or another.!