Slow-witted

JaniFIN

Hey all.

Some one here is litlte slow-witted..... I have been study english about 8 years in school. And home made study, like now, about 3 years. And now i get it, 2 min ago. :blush: .. I can look how write english words, from news papers, and like this forum, other peoples messages, and copy that words.

I mean, if i want write " with someone", i can check someone message, how is write. Like "with someone" or "whit someneo"....

Maby better get some thing later that never :tease:

Jani

I am very happy you are starting to get the english language Jani

I admire you for learning a second language at this time in your life.

Kids always pick up a new language pretty quick.But as we are getting older it is harder.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Hi Jani

You are doing terrifically well! We have no problems reading your writing! Well done on picking up on using the newspapers & other postings to assist you! :yahoo::thumbup:

Anyway - all fishermen speak the same language - with their rod & reel! :1prop:

Cheerio

Roberta

Jani, communcation is all about if the person receiving the message understands what has been sent.

In short, I love to read your posts because I do understand what you are trying to say!! :biggrin2: This is very hard for you as you do not have the benefit of seeing our faces as you "talk" to us.

It is really fun to read about the experiences of fishermen from so far away.

Could you please put some more links to video and pictures so we can see how you fish over there.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

You will be fine when you get to Australia Jani and I bet you will be swearing with the rest of us by the time you leave :074:

P.S your posts are great and easily read :thumbup:

Cheers Stewy

Hi Jani,

Your English is much better than our Finnish, for sure! We can see your strong personality shine through your words. Maybe you could teach this to your very talented Rally/Race drivers...they urgently need it!! :thumbup:

Jig

Thanks! But why many peoples say that finnish is difficult language....under 5 years old kids speak it in here :1prop:

I speak better that read or write. And we have good relationship with my girlfrend, because she write much better english that i. Again i yelling her to other room "how write relationship" .Maby not so good word ask(?), soon she start asking that: " to who you write, what relationship?" :wife: . And after that i ofcourse start explain that: " i only write buddies to Australian fishing forum". :whistling: Joke joke.

Jani

Anyway - all fishermen speak the same language - with their rod & reel! :1prop:

Yep, everybody understand, what mean if reel start "singing" :1fishing1:

J