What Are All The Fishraider Members Getting Up To This Weekend?

johnno

What are all the fishraider members getting up to this weekend?

the 19th,20th January 2008

I have Parties and Birthdays all weekend

no fishing for me

What ever you end up doing, BE SAFE.

And take care on the roads and waterways.

The last of our guests head off on Sat morning ...... :yahoo: (sort of :biggrin2: ) It has been pretty hectic since Jan 2 with non-stop, back to back visitors! So I can now start planning some more fishing and yak fishing! I have a yakking buddy keen to get into blackies both on the breakwall and the yak, so hope to accomodate him in both! He has never done it before! I just hope I can get him into some! :1prop:

Cheerio

Roberta

What are all the fishraider members getting up to this weekend?

the 19th,20th January 2008

I have Parties and Birthdays all weekend

no fishing for me

What ever you end up doing, BE SAFE.

And take care on the roads and waterways.

Finising the garden off saturday morning and hopefully make it out by high tide, wanna try a new spot out on the gearges river.

Edited by Jabroni

maybe hitting the kings sat morning

but definitely doing a jew fish sat night then kingy hunt sun morn...

i may have deckie spot available if anyones interested but beware it will be long session sat night/sun morn...

good luck out there guys... i will be in the red 14ft pongrass(roosterboat) hopefully loaded up with squid from spit looking for that big jewy and hoods :biggrin2: ...

cheers.... steve......

would love to go out and hunt dollies off pittwater, but I reckon the swell and weather will shut that down.

Let us know if your dumb enough to do the Spit overnighter in the rain Rooster. I might take Day Release out and join you. It will certainly be a lot calmer!, and I dont really mind the rain!

Cheers,

Stumpy

Edited by stumpy

would love to go out and hunt dollies off pittwater, but I reckon the swell and weather will shut that down.

Let us know if your dumb enough to do the Spit overnighter in the rain Rooster. I might take Day Release out and join you. It will certainly be a lot calmer!, and I dont really mind the rain!

Cheers,

Stumpy

your company at the spit is most welcome stumpy..... especially if it poors down i can abandon ship and jump aboard the good ship day release to keep dry :074: ...

pm sent buddy........

as for the dollies :secret: well a fly on the wall told me there is plenty out off pitty but dont tell anyone ok. :whistling: .....

cheers... steve.....