Pt Stephens On Broadbill

Ross Hunter

KEEPIN’ THE DREAM ALIVE AT PT STEPHENS

Hey Raiders,

Been fishing every day, just day after day of marlin fishing, to come home, roll into bed and get up at 5am and go again, so no reports from Pt Stephens,lately. Day off today so I thought a report was due for you all.

The scene up here is “Good days, bad days, goin’ half mad days”. You see we expect multiples every day on marlin from these amazing grounds, but sometimes the fish get a little dozy and don’t agree with us fishermen.

We have had days of 8 and a couple of fives and even none, like yesterday (but we did catch 18 dollies and wasted and hour or so doing that), We did hook a black up but he shook off.

The fishing is still great and we have now tagged 21 marlin for the stay on Broadbill.

The 25 knot nor Easters have seen us fishing the middle grounds rather than the Mosh Pit. Too much of a clubbing coming back from there in 25 knots of NE.

This top area is not fishing quite as well as the Moshy but we have caught five there last week.

We hooked a 300 kg mako, to watch it cartwheel out of the water several times, a great sight indeed for all onboard.

Got the Raiders coming soon, we’ll keep our fingers crossed for good weather and a continuation of good fishing.

Ross Hunter

Ross ,I know they call you GOD :biggrin2: do your stuff and make sure the wind gods keep the swell down to a few metres and get us out to the moshpit so I can get Donna off my back about not catching a Striped Marlin :074:

It gets rather tedious when Donna gets up and says "who has caught a Striped Marlin in this house"

:ranting2::mad3::1badmood:

I need to rectify this problem quickly :yahoo:

Cant wait to get there and I know all the raiders fishing on Broadbill and Billfisher are extremely excited.

Cheers Stewy

I've basically taken to just going without sleep as every time I wake up I have to count "Only 14 more sleeps...Only 13 mopre sleeps..." Atleast when I don't sleep I can say I only have one more sleep to go....geeze I'm tired!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

:yahoo::bleh:

I've basically taken to just going without sleep as every time I wake up I have to count "Only 14 more sleeps...Only 13 mopre sleeps..." Atleast when I don't sleep I can say I only have one more sleep to go....geeze I'm tired!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

:yahoo::bleh:

At least when you get down to 10 Boof, you will be able to put your shoes back on and just count down with your fingers! :074:

Haha

Stumpy--A rather jealous one actually :biggrin2:

At least when you get down to 10 Boof, you will be able to put your shoes back on and just count down with your fingers! :074:

Haha

Stumpy--A rather jealous one actually :biggrin2:

Shoes? What are they?

City slickers & their funny lingo .... I dunno, you'd think I wuz sum kinda hayseed or sumfin!

ross..awsome report!!!!many kings about???

I dunno about kings but I hope the marlin are on in one days time because we will be aboard Broady :biggrin2: