Syd 2/2

mrt11n@hotmail.com

Left Roseville headed to pick up some livies which were jumping in the boat. As a bycatch we landed trevally small pinkies a pike and a whole stack of yellowtail...

Started with a troll around north head with no luck.

Then had a sea sick member so aftter a beach drop off we went to channel marker x.

First cast with a bass assasin hookup we are on but with other lines in the water we managed a tangle and a lost fish... Any way i dropped a squid strip down with some glow bait and on the other rod a livie with glow bait

5 min or so later the squid strip goes off zzzzzzzzz sweet its my new king virgin overhead and i land a 65cm.

I then sent down a livie waited about the same time and zzzzzzz off again but not for long it spat me...

It was pretty funny later on we saw a few small kings circling a marker and they would not look at our baits live dead lure. but as soon as we decided to go my cuz threw his untouched yellowtail into the water and bang it got smashed. so we couldnt go i teased them near the boat with my squid strip and we sent another livies overbard. this time with a hook few seconds later he is on...... 30cm of fun!!!!

Had a ball....

just by reading the reports the last few weeks they are here in large numbers i want to be out there now!!!

they are definately around in great numbers i had most markers to myself on sunday as everyone was downrigging the mouth of rose bay.