Monday Morning 11/02 Mate Needed Roseville Launch

saltrix

As the weather is supposed to clear and a fine day with light winds is forecast for Monday I thought I would launch from Roseville ramp about 5am catch some squid under spit bridge, some calamari at Grotto point, some livies at Balmoral, then downrig around inside North Head. Then depending on the fish, the weather, the sea and other things, anchor and fish of Old mans hat, or downrig the colors, or anchor and fish around rose bay marker, or even run up to Long Reef Wide if the sea is calm enough.

Hope to be back at the ramp before 12noon. I have some spare heavy gear for kings.

I will bring pillies and a few prawns.

Please bring or take seasick pills as it is often bumpier in the harbour than outside.

I have a 5.2m plate alloy boat, with canopy,radio, sounder, GPS, and 1 downrigger and require company only. I am an experianced fisherman and boatie. I leave Pennant Hills about 4.20am if that is easier. They charge a fee at Roseville.

alan

Thanks but I have a fellow fisherman now. Thanks for the replies. Alan

Edited by saltrix

As the weather is supposed to clear and a fine day with light winds is forecast for Monday I thought I would launch from Roseville ramp about 5am catch some squid under spit bridge, some calamari at Grotto point, some livies at Balmoral, then downrig around inside North Head. Then depending on the fish, the weather, the sea and other things, anchor and fish of Old mans hat, or downrig the colors, or anchor and fish around rose bay marker, or even run up to Long Reef Wide if the sea is calm enough.

Hope to be back at the ramp before 12noon. I have some spare heavy gear for kings.

I will bring pillies and a few prawns.

Please bring or take seasick pills as it is often bumpier in the harbour than outside.

I have a 5.2m plate alloy boat, with canopy,radio, sounder, GPS, and 1 downrigger and require company only. I am an experianced fisherman and boatie. I leave Pennant Hills about 4.20am if that is easier. They charge a fee at Roseville.

alan

Hi Alan,

That offer is real tempting. My boat is out of action until Wednesday and I need a good dose of fishing. If I can get out of work, I will PM you.

Jeff

Hi Alan,

That offer is real tempting. My boat is out of action until Wednesday and I need a good dose of fishing. If I can get out of work, I will PM you.

Jeff

Good if you can make it let me know as soon as possible so I can post it so no one else is dissappointed.

Regards alan

G'day Alan ,

Weather permitting , I will be putting in at Rose Bay about 0530. Will try for yakkas at Balmoral , then try my luck for some more kings !! Im in a blue and white Haines 4.3M , with a 75 Etec on the back. Have FR stickers on the side !! If you see me , give me a yell !

Ross

G'day Alan ,

Weather permitting , I will be putting in at Rose Bay about 0530. Will try for yakkas at Balmoral , then try my luck for some more kings !! Im in a blue and white Haines 4.3M , with a 75 Etec on the back. Have FR stickers on the side !! If you see me , give me a yell !

Ross

:ranting2:

G'day Alan,

Mate, I'd love to join you.

I've gotta get some more kingie experience under my belt so

I can outfish everyone at the social :074:

PM sent.

Cheers,

Pete.

PS: Change of plans...Saltrix spot is already taken, so Flightmanager has kindly offered a spot on his vessel..

Thanks Ross...You are a gentleman and scallop!

Look out you kingfish!!!!! Team Up Ya Go is after you!

Great Pete. I can feel the adrenlin rush from over here in Camplbelltown. Saltrix is a seasoned tradesman. Cripes mate you better up your light game gear that's for sure. It's all go Pete the glass is rising and you'll be fishing in the early calm before the storm.

Good luck mate, looking forward to your report - not putting any pressure on, on Monday she should all fall into place.

Cheers Pete

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Sorry Pete didn't notice the spot with Saltrix was already taken mate. You're getting very keen to get right into better fishing these days ay Pete

I think I've got a better idea, why don't you ask Peter Luderick59 what he's doing and see if he'll have a go on the beach at Narrabeen tonight. If so I'll drive up from Campbelltown but will need to fish until about 2am.

Can always sleep in a little bit on Monday mornings.

Cheers

Sorry Pete didn't notice the spot with Saltrix was already taken mate. You're getting very keen to get right into better fishing these days ay Pete

I think I've got a better idea, why don't you ask Peter Luderick59 what he's doing and see if he'll have a go on the beach at Narrabeen tonight. If so I'll drive up from Campbelltown but will need to fish until about 2am.

Can always sleep in a little bit on Monday mornings.

Cheers

Sorry Byron, but I can't get out tonight..I'm about to go to work now and then get to bed early for a 4am rise to meet up with Flightmanager & Brett to tackle the kingies in the morning.

Nice idea though as the beaches look the good at the moment.

Good luck if you both go as I'm sure they are holding some nice jewies.

Cheers,

pete.

Yes I just noticed the other post Pete. You're in a pretty good team with the old rose bay red man, Flightmanager. Better let the others make up the scrum and you just sit back and relax and be the hooker :D

Good luck tomorrow Pete and Ross the very best of British football.

If Monday is not your best day ever then I'm a monkey's uncle.

Cheers

There should be no real need to call me uncle jewgaffer after Monday, I trust :074: