Mates New Offshore Rig

netic

Well one of my best mates, Steve ( Hey Steve) just bought a new offshore rig for us to fish in, Previously he had a 575 Stacer bowrider that we use to chase YFT and Marlin in but this boat is absolutely awesome.

Its a Quintrex 610 Offshore 2004 model with a 4 stroke Johnson 140hp with 100 Hours.....Has trim tabs and heaps of room...Took it for a test run yesterday and heading into a 1.5-2.0 metre swell with a heap of chop we maintained 30 knots with zero discomfort and 4 people on board......

Now we just got to think of a name and get some outriggers for it.....He picked it up dirt cheap also so if you see the boat out there come and say hello....

post-1441-1202696254_thumb.jpg

hi Netic,

im sure you steve an the boys will get alot of joy outa the Quintrex....

they are an awsome ride.. my mate has the 600 series just before that one and weve come back in real sloppy stuff and it made short work of it... other than a couple small fitout issues the boats been real good...

even better now that im converting him from bottom basher to livey big fish action.....

the millenium hull gave it a better cut through the chop i think but someone like huey might elaborate on it better....

cheers.... steve....