Company Wanted Tomorrow (tues Feb 12th)

fishingrod

Hi Guys

Ive got the day off work and looking for company.

Fishing Sydney Harbour ... probably for Kings. Launching from Roseville ramp at about 6-7am. I live around Hornsby.

Im not very expereinced in the harbour at all, so no promises of fish !!! I just want to try the harbour since ive got a weekday off and its a bit quieter usually.

Im 28 and pic of my boat in my profile. Would be good if you can chip in for fuel. I can supply tackle if you dont have any medium or heavy gear.

PM your mobile number to me ASAP, ideally b4 9pm tonight ! Sorry for the late notice

cheers

Rod

Hi Tony

I had one PM from someone else, but it was after I went offline so they missed out.

Since I was on my own I changed my mind and ended up going offshore from Broken Bay in the end. It was a bit bumpy in the afternoon, but generally a good day.

I took the day off at the last minute as time in lieu/flexie ... so sorry for the short notice. I rarely fish weekdays.

cheers

Rod

Edited by fishingrod

i'm suprised you headed offshore today rod

i was fishing in the arvo and it seemed quite choppy

sorry i couldnt make it this time

but definately up for a harbour king bash if u gimme bit more notice

still havent landed a king on ur boat yet

how'd ya go today? the usual bag?

Hi Jin

Yep the wind came up a bit stronger and a bit earlier than originally forecast. It was a bit bumpy on the way home.

Usual bag. Nothing outstanding to bring home. Just to be different I got a couple of small bonitos on the troll. They were only abouy 30cm and attacked my skirt and 20cm hard body lures !

Rod