Introduction

dandas

Hi everyone.

I just joined fishraider today and thought I should jump on and introduce myself. I recently moved to the Sutherland Shire and have just started to fish Botany Bay since it is local me now. I used to fish the harbor. Hopefully I will learn a thing or two here and maybe even meet some of you.

I actually attended Botany Bay fishing school to pick up a thing or two about the bay which was pretty cool. I learned where most of the regular spots are etc. So far I think I prefer the harbor =)

I have done basic fishing since I was a kid with my dad but in the last few years have got a bit more into it and ramped up the gear a bit.

I have my own boat (a cruisecraft 625 Outsider) and at times will be looking for deckies so maybe I will even catch up with some of you for a fish.

Happy fishing everyone.

:1fishing1:

Hi everyone.

I just joined fishraider today and thought I should jump on and introduce myself. I recently moved to the Sutherland Shire and have just started to fish Botany Bay since it is local me now. I used to fish the harbor. Hopefully I will learn a thing or two here and maybe even meet some of you.

I actually attended Botany Bay fishing school to pick up a thing or two about the bay which was pretty cool. I learned where most of the regular spots are etc. So far I think I prefer the harbor =)

I have done basic fishing since I was a kid with my dad but in the last few years have got a bit more into it and ramped up the gear a bit.

I have my own boat (a cruisecraft 625 Outsider) and at times will be looking for deckies so maybe I will even catch up with some of you for a fish.

Happy fishing everyone.

:1fishing1:

Welcome to fishraiders sounds like ya got a great boat there look forward to some reports.

:1welcomeani: Yes absolutely agree welcome aboard dandas! You've joined an excellent site and being a member of Fishraider your fishing knowledge will take off like a sky rocket, that's for sure and certain!

By the way that 6.25 Cruise Craft Outsider of yours is one of my favourite fishing machines. :thumbup:

You say you will need some decky help occasionaly. No worries as far as I'm concerned! If you ever want a go at the Georges and the Burraneer jew and a bit of company, just give us a holla!

My Decky Taren Point Julius and myself will be only too willing to assist and Julius will be proud to sing a few of his Hungarian songs even tho he sounds like the Fuhrer with a cleft palate :lol:

Apart from the singing here's one of Julius' other references :D

post-829-1202870600_thumb.jpg

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Edited by jewgaffer

Welcome aboard Dandas. Love your choice of ride.... had a 685 Outsider a few years back. Nice bit of kit.

You'll find the Raiders a great bunch... make sure you put a sticker on your boat and you'll find whole lots of them popping over to say hi on the water and share info.

See you out there.

Slinky

Thanks for the big welcome guys.

It is much appreciated.

I will gladly put a fish raider sticker on my boat but where do I get one from? Hopefully I will see a few out on the water this weekend.

I may take a few of you up on your decki offers soon as well !!