Lake Lyell

kiwi waynie

dunno what happened, the pic went missing, but i've fixed it. I'm suprised i didn't get a yeah well?? reply

Hey Kiwi, Yeah Well.

No hits ?

Where did you go and what did ya use??

You are right it is a great place fish or no fish..

Cheers

Roffo

PS. I'll let you know how I fare this weekend.

Hey Kiwi, Yeah Well.

No hits ?

Where did you go and what did ya use??

You are right it is a great place fish or no fish..

Cheers

Roffo

PS. I'll let you know how I fare this weekend.

Hey Roffo,

We launched from where you fish and headed back to the dam wall first, turned around a couple of bays short of the wall and went all the way back up to the top, we trolled two rods each changing lures now and again all day. We had a bait fish up the back with power bait, mudeyes and yabbies. We tried hard but.......

Oh well it was good to be out there.

And for Peter S Lake Lyell is at Lithgow, it is sign posted just as you get to Lithgow from the Sydney side. Not a big lake but very pictuesce and good fishing (normally).

Lata Raidas.

Waynie

Hey Roffo,

We launched from where you fish and headed back to the dam wall first, turned around a couple of bays short of the wall and went all the way back up to the top, we trolled two rods each changing lures now and again all day. We had a bait fish up the back with power bait, mudeyes and yabbies. We tried hard but.......

Oh well it was good to be out there.

And for Peter S Lake Lyell is at Lithgow, it is sign posted just as you get to Lithgow from the Sydney side. Not a big lake but very pictuesce and good fishing (normally).

Lata Raidas.

Waynie

yeah! they are there one week and not anywhere the next!....that is lyell!.....

funny that! :tease:

..cheers!..stevo!..

Edited by fishguts

dunno what happened, the pic went missing, but i've fixed it. I'm suprised i didn't get a yeah well?? reply

Hey Kiwie.

Yeah well, its gone missing again. Looks like its not only the fish that are there one day and gone the next :074:

Stopped there a few times but have never had the fishing gear. Will have to give it a try next time I go to Sofala, as its on the way.

Will have to see if the saltwater tackle box has some hooks small enough.

Steve

Noice looking water there, Waynie!!! Haven't fished Lake Lyell for about 9 years now! We used to get into some good trout over in the river/creek near the Rydell Pub (good meals too!) Your fish looks like a grinner!!! Mean looking set of teeth!!!

That is one fat looking bass there, Snap!! Top fish!

Cheerio

Roberta