Newest Gold Member

I have the great pleasure of announcing our newest Gold Member ,

Murray aka stumpy.

Not a lot of members see what stumpy does in the background of Fishraider and he is more than deserved of this achievement.

Regards Swordfisherman (Site Administrator)

Congratulations Stumpy :thumbup:

Now when we have an overnighter on the Bertram you'll have a star studded look and that look alone will bring home the jewels. :yahoo:

We are all proud of you Murray. The little people will always be holding you up there, they know you mate.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

That's it...I've had enough!! I'm sending mine back :1badmood:

Fancy cheapening the Gold Membership in that way..I'm horrified :mad3:

I hear also that they are available this year at the Easter Show in a showbag

called simply "Stump's Swagbag"...in it you get..:

1 x Stumpys Used Joke Book

1 x Book if tried and true insults as used by Stumpy on Fishraider.

1 x Autographed picture of Stumpy using a crow bar to extricate a fellow fisho stuck between his motors.

1 x CD of Stumpy snoring so loud, your neighbours will be calling the cops.

1 x Free ride on the good ship Day Release (cheaper bags have 2 rides included)

1 x Book of swear words with a foreword by Stumpy rating them from 1 to 10,000

1 x Short story written by Stumpy on his humiliation of being outfished by his small daughter.

AND...

1 x Gold Membership to Fishraider.

Available while stocks last or when Stumpy gets sick of stuffing them into bags.

Price..small Stumpy Swagbag...$30.00

Large Stumpy Swagbag..$25:00 (includes 2 free trips remember)

So that's how he got the gong.

Seriously though...He deserves one just for keeping us all in stitches on a daily basis.

Congratulations Murray on the new bling on your posts from now on.

Cheers,

Pete.

Stumpy Marketing PTY LTD has just announced a new special release showbag for the Show , this new Super Mega Bag ( now with more new and improved ) contains Stumpies Guide to Chainsaw Safety for beginners !! ( It should be noted however , that this is a verry thin book!) .

Only $38.99 . Only while Stocks last!!

Ross

Stumpy Marketing PTY LTD has just announced a new special release showbag for the Show , this new Super Mega Bag ( now with more new and improved ) contains Stumpies Guide to Chainsaw Safety for beginners !! ( It should be noted however , that this is a verry thin book!) .

Only $38.99 . Only while Stocks last!!

Ross

Includes custom first aid kit!

And a bottle of those special pills he was on.

Hey, thanks guys!

I was a little..............no..........totally shocked to get the PM from Swordie.

I love this site, and I have some great mates that many wholm I have never seen!

They remain great mates even though they all know I cant fish for shit !(Quick boat though!)

Thanks heaps

Stumpy

(Still going for Moderator,President..........whatever !!!!!!!!)

hehehehe

Wow, look at the Gold below!

Edited by stumpy

congrats and well done muzz. :thumbup: ..

who would think that fishraider was so politically minded...

bit like our illustrious pollies....

a passing of gold to quieten the indians on the reservation and stop him from becoming our newest leader....

stumpy for pm i say an bugger the gold....... then again those jokes of yours are pure gold anyhows :074::074: ..

cheers... steve.....

Good on ya Murray - you do deserve it as your passion for fishing and entertaining those that share this similar interest has been a fun attraction to reading your Fishraider posts. :1gathering:

Your words of wisdom still, should I say, haunt me when I'm out fishing - such as "Fish like structure", "You have to think like a fish", "You kidding!" and "me bad". :insane:

You are a true legend Stumpy - well done on your new status! Gold Finger, oops sorry .... Gold Member! All good timing with your coming of age ... HAPPY 40TH WISE FISHERMAN! :1happybday:

ENJOY!!!! :banana:

Cheers Marg