Central Coast Fishing

lamiglass

G'day there people of the saltwater. I was wondering if this is too early to post, but i am heading to The Entrance for a fish in early may and was wondering if any of you guys , gals would like to come along and maybe even share a helpfull hint or two and maybe even a few beers. I will be land based so beach fishing is my main objective, depending on whats happening in the lake at that particular time. I have been there a few times so i'm partially educated on the area, but as i said i am always up for some fresh ideas. Once a date has been set i will let you know and see if anyone can come along. Cheers from Gav.

Hey mate,

I'd be more than happy to come out for some beach fishing, although I have no done much of this before..

Apparently there are some decent size jewies around.

I've just moved to the coast, and currently I am my fishing buddy :)

So if your interested in having some company on the beach, let me know

Thanks for the reply guy's i will let you know when i find out the tides and moon phase as to fish at the best possible times. So i will probably be staying at sheely beach caravan park, i have stayed there a few times now and will be by myself anyway. Anyway's i will keep ya's posted.

• 5 weeks later...