Coincidental Find In The Hacking

Davemmm

This may not be a real interesting topic but I found it amusing.

In between not catching enough bream yesterday I scored two floats drifting in the river.

Each was a different float with a different style of line attached but both of them had a squid spike under them with the remains of a pilly.

They both gently drifted down to the boat but were in completely different parts of the river.

Very spooky that two people losts similar rigs and they both ended up running into my boat.

Dave

This may not be a real interesting topic but I found it amusing.

In between not catching enough bream yesterday I scored two floats drifting in the river.

Each was a different float with a different style of line attached but both of them had a squid spike under them with the remains of a pilly.

They both gently drifted down to the boat but were in completely different parts of the river.

Very spooky that two people losts similar rigs and they both ended up running into my boat.

Dave

They say you're a bit of a fish magnet don't they?

Hi All

I was out on Anzac Day chasing bream with my daughters boyfriend Andrew and look what I came across.

2 NSW Maritime officers had just pulled it out of Little Turriell Bay.

post-547-1209284027_thumb.jpg

Also it was Andrews first time at chasing bream with soft plastics and hard bodied lures. Andrew caught his first and only bream on Gulp 3 inch minnow that was cast up against a rocky shoreline. It pulled the scales down to 1.030 kilos.

post-547-1209284209_thumb.jpg

Gary Brown

Hi All

I was out on Anzac Day chasing bream with my daughters boyfriend Andrew and look what I came across.

2 NSW Maritime officers had just pulled it out of Little Turriell Bay.

post-547-1209284027_thumb.jpg

Also it was Andrews first time at chasing bream with soft plastics and hard bodied lures. Andrew caught his first and only bream on Gulp 3 inch minnow that was cast up against a rocky shoreline. It pulled the scales down to 1.030 kilos.

post-547-1209284209_thumb.jpg

Gary Brown

top breambo, well done the the young fella.