North Entrance Car Vandald

b-fore-tony

THE BLOODY MONGRELS: I went fishing last night off north entrance beach when i got back to the car with no fish, only to find two tyres flat, sticks in exaust pipe and F**K YOU scratched in my bonnet also scratches elsewrehere on the pant only to find the ever so nice police did not want the prints on my car mirrors or the bottle even though about five or six other cars were damaged in the last few weeks :1badmood::ranting2:

That sucks mate...was your car parked next to the lake or was it in that little area where you can access the beach further down ? I left my car in that spot once...lucky i have an alarm where the beeper attached to the keys flashes when it is going off...ran back up the sand dune when i noticed it but the mongrels had fled without doing much damage...havent gone back since.

Sorry to hear about that mate.

I had a fool reverse his/her trailer into the front

of my ute at Tunks 6 weeks ago ,popped my front bumper

and left a huge dent in it with the imprint of a roller.

Didnt bother to leave a note or anything .... @$%&*$@ coward.

Now i have a $500 excess to pluck out of nowhere

so i know what it feels like.

Sorry to hear about that mate.

I had a fool reverse his/her trailer into the front

of my ute at Tunks 6 weeks ago ,popped my front bumper

and left a huge dent in it with the imprint of a roller.

Didnt bother to leave a note or anything .... @$%&*$@ coward.

Now i have a $500 excess to pluck out of nowhere

so i know what it feels like.

This sure does suck

I was fishing up the hawskebury once when we returned to the car i sent my mate to get it so i could drive on the trailer. When he backed back i noticed something was missing someone had taken all the rollers off my trailer.

What a pain in the ass that was

Edited by hoges1974

If it happens so often maybe someone should set a trap and wait in the bushes or something. There is no point ringing the police as their hands are tied by political bs. An arse whipping is what they need. One that they wont forget in a hurry!!!!!!!!!!!

on the beach side funny thing is that we seen the young f**ks drinking in there front lawn on way in

it cost me 2 tyres and wat ever for paint.

CANT WAIT TO SEE THERE FACES WHEN THEY HAVE TO FIX THERE SHIT

ouch do i see revenge comeing for the little pr*&ks :ranting2::ranting2:

feel for ya had my mate got his car keyed not so long ago and the guy that did definatley got his own back.

When you say North Entrance, which part of ( whereabouts ) did you park, i will be up that way next week and if i catch any little F....cker around my truck , they will end up with my beach rod up thier ass.Please post back some info of where and when, thanks from a concerned angler, Cheers from Gav.

thats such a low act! im guessing it wasn't worth the insurance claim?

i agree, if police don't do something about it, i would take things into your own hands. I am sure you could catch them red handed if u park on a similar night ect..

Sorry guys but this doesn't surprise me at all. This sort of vandalism has been happening in this area and every car park all the way up to The Lakes beach for the last 25 years, especially during the school holidays.

Chalk

Edited by Chalk

:1badmood::ranting2: yer the stupids pr**ks were in the front yard drinking vb stubbies when we pulled into the street then were in the house looking out the window laughing when we drove out with one flat real smart hey

not exactly conclusive evidence that you saw someone drinking and laughing in thier front garden. i drink and laugh in my front garden all the time.

Hi everyone,

This talk of pay back and revenge is a thread that poses a bit of concern for me. I live at Toowoon Bay and have been surfing and fishing at North Enny for nearly 30 years. I've had cars broken into 2X. Not good.

But, is doing the same or similar sort of violent etc thing back really going to help?

# Will it repair your vehicle?

# Will it really teach the perpetrators a lesson that will help them, make them better people? And, that's supposing that you can be absolutely certain that you can identify those that did it which, based on your first post, is doubtful.

# Given that children can access this site, is this the kind of aggressive talk that is appropriate?

# What if you go for it and wind up in court yourself? What have you really achieved? How willl you explain to family and friends your actions? For some damage that a bit of money can fix?

Don't misunderstand me...it's happened to me and I know the thoughts that are running through your head at the moment.

Some locals here busted a serial car breaker some years ago at Pelos. A junkie in the grip. He got busted; but, like the trout in the best lie, he was replaced by another once caught.

Try parking at Magenta Shores, they have security patrols; or, get a friend to drop you off and pick you up when surfing or fishing up this way.

These sorts of low lifes are always out there, always have been, always will.

Don't let them turn your head to thoughts that are poisonous to you.

Go fish instead.

Regards,

Koalaboi.

Hi everyone,

This talk of pay back and revenge is a thread that poses a bit of concern for me. I live at Toowoon Bay and have been surfing and fishing at North Enny for nearly 30 years. I've had cars broken into 2X. Not good.

But, is doing the same or similar sort of violent etc thing back really going to help?

# Will it really teach the perpetrators a lesson that will help them, make them better people? And, that's supposing that you can be absolutely certain that you can identify those that did it which, based on your first post, is doubtful.

# Given that children can access this site, is this the kind of aggressive talk that is appropriate?

# What if you go for it and wind up in court yourself? What have you really achieved? How willl you explain to family and friends your actions? For some damage that a bit of money can fix?

Don't misunderstand me...it's happened to me and I know the thoughts that are running through your head at the moment.

Some locals here busted a serial car breaker some years ago at Pelos. A junkie in the grip. He got busted; but, like the trout in the best lie, he was replaced by another once caught.

Try parking at Magenta Shores, they have security patrols; or, get a friend to drop you off and pick you up when surfing or fishing up this way.

Go fish instead.

Regards,

Koalaboi.

Well said my friend and you are absolutely correct.

Pay a few bucks and stay in the caravan park and that is far cheaper than the alternative of having your car and possessions ruined .

We fish there a lot and always stay in the caravan park at Dunleith and its a 2 minute walk to the beach.

I will close this post if anymore vigilante stuff is posted as it is not worth the hassle and you could even get injured yourself or even worse be killed :thumbdown:

No fish or wave is worth that risk.

Regards Swordfisherman

Hi everyone,

Go fish instead.

Regards,

Koalaboi.

forget that rubbish STOP THE BLUDGES