Great Hawksbury Session

kiwi waynie

G'Day Raiders,

Sorry the reports a bit late but my internet has been down. I went out on the Hawksbury on tuesday night with Sea Rabbit for a jewie sesh, and what a sesh we had. We arrived at our spot about 4.30pm just as the tide was starting to turn and hsd a bit of a play with lighter rigs til the run out tide picked up, but as soon as it did the skipper said, ok it's time to get serious. And with that out went the two hook 9/0 rigs. It was just on sun down by now and Sea rabbit had a nice flatty on board in short time. This was soon to be followed by a steady flurry of activity lasting a couple of hours where we landed about 2/3rds of our catch including my pb jew of 60cm (and i hope to better that soon) and my skipper a 76? (the esky lid only went to 70).

Then came a quiet patch til the tide started to get to the end and then, it heated up again. In the end a great result with 5 jew and 6 flattys, but funny part was two photographers out for a fish and not one camera. we had to wait til we got back to my place at 12.30am to take photos hence ??hhmmm??. Mind you the Rabbit had to start work at 5.30am and me at 6.30am, fish came easy compaired to getting up for work hehe.

post-4283-1209644543_thumb.jpg

post-256-1209645247_thumb.jpg post-256-1209645275_thumb.jpg

Lata Raidas.

Waynie.

Been trying for Jewies for years and havn't managed to crack a pathetic sopie.... and then you guys go out for a and catch them all. Please tell me exactly where you caught the fish... I need to know the location right down to the closest foot.. HAD ENOUGH!!! :wacko:

Exceptional catch - well done fellas!

G'Day Raiders,

Sorry the reports a bit late but my internet has been down. I went out on the Hawksbury on tuesday night with Sea Rabbit for a jewie sesh, and what a sesh we had. We arrived at our spot about 4.30pm just as the tide was starting to turn and hsd a bit of a play with lighter rigs til the run out tide picked up, but as soon as it did the skipper said, ok it's time to get serious. And with that out went the two hook 9/0 rigs. It was just on sun down by now and Sea rabbit had a nice flatty on board in short time. This was soon to be followed by a steady flurry of activity lasting a couple of hours where we landed about 2/3rds of our catch including my pb jew of 60cm (and i hope to better that soon) and my skipper a 76? (the esky lid only went to 70).

Then came a quiet patch til the tide started to get to the end and then, it heated up again. In the end a great result with 5 jew and 6 flattys, but funny part was two photographers out for a fish and not one camera. we had to wait til we got back to my place at 12.30am to take photos hence ??hhmmm??. Mind you the Rabbit had to start work at 5.30am and me at 6.30am, fish came easy compaired to getting up for work hehe.

post-4283-1209644543_thumb.jpg

post-256-1209645247_thumb.jpg post-256-1209645275_thumb.jpg

Lata Raidas.

Waynie.

How you going waynie,

I seen brett when he got to work in the morning.Very messy looking to say the least.He brought in a couple of fillets for me,what a good bloke.GOOD EFFORT BOY'S.

Dave

Edited by Spooled Again