Curly Luderick

mark84

late report but went to sth curly on sunday and got 6 blackfish and 1 pig pig went about 30cm biggest luderick was about 43cm smallest 38ishpost-5144-1210067819_thumb.jpg

Mark

Great catch

Got to be happy with that. Some quality time on the water and a feed aswell

Cheers

bob

Edited by aussie big bob

Hi Peter, no it didnt were i was although there were a lot of people over on flat rock i go to a less popular part (if there is such a thing) and the people over the gap got O :05:

Hey Royce it must be getting close to holidays for you wouldnt it :1prop:

I must ring your dad can you p.m me.

Cheers mate take care And where abouts are all the pictures of the trout ive been waiting for :tease::beersmile::1fishing1:

Edited by mark84

Hi Peter, no it didnt were i was although there were a lot of people over on flat rock i go to a less popular part (if there is such a thing) and the people over the gap got O :05:

Hey Royce it must be getting close to holidays for you wouldnt it :1prop:

I must ring your dad can you p.m me.

Cheers mate take care And where abouts are all the pictures of the trout ive been waiting for :tease::beersmile::1fishing1:

Next time you go it will get a LOT more crowded......for you will be a 'marked man',Mark ! :(

I can sniff out cabbage at 50 paces ! :thumbup:

:074: I best be careful then mate

Went out again today took the :wife: as the swell was down a bit was only fishing for an hour I landed 5 and the missus landed 2 one that went 44cm Not bad for her first luderick session on the rocks. It took me many a go to land one that size. There seems to be blackfish everywhere at the moment that can only be good I guess. :thumbup: