Anyone Want A Couple Of Newbies?

wendyb

Anyone want a couple of relative newbies as company in their boat on /around Sydney waters on the weekend of May 24/25?

MAY MAY MAY, not JUNE. We're keen to pay for petrol if anyone wants company for a fish.

We have wheels so can travel ...

Dodgy jokes and many questions provided free of charge. :1fishing1:

Edited by wendyb

:1welcomeani: wendyb

I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of Fishraider and it will not be long before you're posting some great reports.

It may help to find someone to take you out if they know what type of fishing you are interested in and in which area of Sydney you are based. Do you have your own gear? Have you fished much before etc.?

I'm sure someone will help you out.

Good luck

cheers

Peter

I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of Fishraider and it will not be long before you're posting some great reports.

It may help to find someone to take you out if they know what type of fishing you are interested in and in which area of Sydney you are based. Do you have your own gear? Have you fished much before etc.?

I'm sure someone will help you out.

Good luck

cheers

Peter

Hi Peter,

Yep, we have rods and hooks :1prop:

But seriously, we have the gear and are not fussy about what we catch.

All catches are good!

I am still learning, my mate is much better :1badmood:

We can pretty much get to any part of Sydney because we have wheels (but, alas, no boat).

i'd suggest you fill out your profile or even write a little spiel on yourself in here.

You will find that people in general will be more willing if they know a bit about you.

CFD

Hi Chris,

Well we are two Surry Hills (not a lotta water around our neck of the woods) gals who usually fish with limited success at Blues Point and Bobbin Head. :thumbdown:

We have ventured as far afield as The Entrance (where we caught heaps of flatties) and Hervey Bay, where we have access to a tinny and did some sea fishing and some river fishing.

As I said, I'm not that good, but my friend is pretty good ... although somehow I manage to luck in on a big fish occasionally.

We've been fishing around our two Sydney spots for about a year and are sick of them now so thought we would see if anyone fancied some company on a fish ... so we could learn a bit more about what's around in Sydney and some lucky :1prop: person could have some company.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone want a couple of relative newbies as company in their boat on /around Sydney waters on the weekend of May 24/25?

MAY MAY MAY, not JUNE. We're keen to pay for petrol if anyone wants company for a fish.

We have wheels so can travel ...

Dodgy jokes and many questions provided free of charge. :1fishing1:

we are going out tomorrowm if you want to come. Yellowfin fishing.!! Yeah :1prop:

we are going out tomorrowm if you want to come. Yellowfin fishing.!! Yeah :1prop:

hey winnings

just got your post ...

are you still up and about?

hell yeah i want to come

where are you going?

what time?

wendyb