Wide Off Sydney.

Grimo

Hi Grimo

I am heading out about 5.30am. Out to Browns and around the Canyons I suppose. They have been catching them all up and down the coast from 15kg - 70 kgs. Mostly on cubing.

I keep my radio on channel 91 so if you get a chance feel free to call me. My boat is JEMMS 4.

Good luck. We can keep in touch in case one of us strikes it up!! :1prop::1prop:

Sorry boys got in late last night. For all you people going out later today or tommorrow ther are fish out there. We caught ten fin yesterday from 40 to 45kg. With double and triple hookups the norm. We could have caught much more but the guys were pissing around with 10kg and soft set drags so for over 2 hours he was being led all around the boat and then we left our trail to chase the fish which was eventually lost. I dont believe the fish was even tired yet as 2 -3 kg of drag puts no hurt on a fish that holds itself in the current by turning side on.

Neway,,, We kept six and released the others I fished with my new Stella and it is the best cubing reel ever. All i had to do was release the leader into the water and watch the braid peel off on its own until a fish picked it up, flick the bail arm over and wait for the rod to load up..

There are plenty of good fin out there. Once in our trail they stayed all day and without leaving our trail and not fishing due to 10kg line we probably would have caught 20 or more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :1prop::1prop::1prop:

WHAT A DAY ON THE WATER!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah i got some photos coming but i dont know how to post them so if someone forwards me their e mail adress i will send them on.

Send them to fishraider@iinet.net.au and I will wack them up for you :1prop:

Cheers Swordfisherman

Sorry boys got in late last night. For all you people going out later today or tommorrow ther are fish out there. We caught ten fin yesterday from 40 to 45kg. With double and triple hookups the norm. We could have caught much more but the guys were pissing around with 10kg and soft set drags so for over 2 hours he was being led all around the boat and then we left our trail to chase the fish which was eventually lost. I dont believe the fish was even tired yet as 2 -3 kg of drag puts no hurt on a fish that holds itself in the current by turning side on.

Neway,,, We kept six and released the others I fished with my new Stella and it is the best cubing reel ever. All i had to do was release the leader into the water and watch the braid peel off on its own until a fish picked it up, flick the bail arm over and wait for the rod to load up..

There are plenty of good fin out there. Once in our trail they stayed all day and without leaving our trail and not fishing due to 10kg line we probably would have caught 20 or more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :1prop::1prop::1prop:

WHAT A DAY ON THE WATER!!!!!!!!!!!

What area did u get these fish???

am heading out on monday... cant wait.. hopefully there will be not as much traffic as 2morrow...

time 4 some flathead 2morrow

HI guys

sorry for the late reply ive been working all weekend.

Last thursday was a white wash.

Not long after we arrived at the ramp it became obvious that we wouldnt be fishing.

We still put the boat in and headed out through the heads but after a few freakish waves we decided to head back in..

It was ashame as it seemed that their was some really good water out there..

Im heading out this thursday again if anyone else is heading let me know..

cheers Grimo..

HI guys

sorry for the late reply ive been working all weekend.

Last thursday was a white wash.

Not long after we arrived at the ramp it became obvious that we wouldnt be fishing.

We still put the boat in and headed out through the heads but after a few freakish waves we decided to head back in..

It was ashame as it seemed that their was some really good water out there..

Im heading out this thursday again if anyone else is heading let me know..

cheers Grimo..

Hey Grimo, we're going out tomorrow(Tuesday), planning on trolling from shelf to Browns as there has been a couple of Big Blue beakies free jumping then a couple of drops to the bottom for Blue Eye and then a bit S/E for some serious cubing.I will report in late tomorrow or Wednesday with the results.

Cheers, BEAT

Edited by Beat