Sunday Off Shellharbour

SEAFEARER

post-1999-1211863780_thumb.jpgHI guy's

With all the fin around at the moment i had to get out there,arrived at the boat ramp to great conditions and the anticipation trebled for those on board as you got the feeling it was going to be a good day.About 10.00am we arrived at our spot water temp. reached 20.2 then stayed at that so we decided to start the trail, took a while but fin showed up at about 10.45,had a screamer of a run then hook pulled for some reason,disappointed but at least now we knew they were in the area.The next hit us at 11.30 and it was all hands on deck as the 2nd rod goes off. By 12.30 we had our third in the boat,we decided that was enough for the day and a long trip home we turned around and pointed fo shore.The fish went 27.5 ,28 and 38kg.

Dave

Great work Dave. It sounds like you had an awesome day!

Can't complain about three fin like that! :thumbup:

I've never caught a YFT so I'm very jealous.

Cheers

Peter

By the way, how many blocks of pillies would take out with you for cubing?

Also, did you troll at all?

Great work Dave. It sounds like you had an awesome day!

Can't complain about three fin like that! :thumbup:

I've never caught a YFT so I'm very jealous.

Cheers

Peter

By the way, how many blocks of pillies would take out with you for cubing?

Also, did you troll at all?

peter ,

trolled from the 500 fathom out to 1000 where the water hit 20.3 and then cubed. Only managed a couple of stripy's,but they cubed up beautifully.we used about 15 kg of pillies,the fin were full of them.

Hi Dave!

I felt so bad for you when we were up at SWR, only getin sharks when we were outside. Those fishin gods had to smile upon you some time hey! Good to see you gettin into em. You truly deserve it, and i hope to get that chance to fish with you again some time. But you know it's game on now and Brett and i are gunna have to try to top that out on the Hawks.......Yeah right!

Lata Raida

Waynie