Middle Harbour

gretsch

Gidday Raiders,

Had a quick rubber in Middle Harbour landbased this morning and picked up this little fella!!! He went 86cm and ate a Pumpkin Seed Pogy. He had a blistering first run and then did the head shaking boogie all the way to the shore. The 2500 Stella, Loomis GLX Custom and 8lb Fireline performed superbly. :thumbup:

Edited by Cephalopod

Gidday Raiders,

Had a quick rubber in Middle Harbour lanbased this morning and picked up this little fella!!! He went 86cm and ate a Pumpkin Seed Pogy. He had a blistering first run and then did the head shaking boogie all the way to the shore. The 2500 Stella, Loomis GLX Custom and 8lb Fireline performed superbly. :thumbup:

Well done !! great stuff on the light gear =)

Hi Ceph Nice effort on the MH jew. Looks like the jew are getting into it up there after the rain. I reckon you'll see raiders trecking all over Middle Harbour in Indian file with a rod in one hand and a forked stick from a dead gum tree in the other. :D Catching jew up there is simple just look for trees with pink flowers and pink petals on the ground. :lol:

Well done on plastics mate :thumbup:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

and also, did y0u change your name?? i swar it used to just be ceph! or am i just out of it??

Yes Dicko.. I thought I would go formal. Also, Cephalopod is my handle on soem other sites so I thought I would reconcile all memberships and have a common name.

Nice work Ceph. It's nice to know I wasn't the only one brave / stupid enough to be out dodging the showers in search of some piscatorial pleasure.

Looks like you beat me to it. I tried for a MH jew on Friday, Staurday and Sunday with no success.

I tried using live yakka, butterflied yakka, squid and pilchard. Maybe I should have tried using some plastic goodness.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Well done on a cracking jew.

Cheers,

Graham :beersmile:

Well done Ceph - top result for putting in the effort on an otherwise shitty day!! :1badmood: 'Specially on light gear!

Wouldn't you know it - full sun & no clouds today!!! :)

Cheerio

Roberta

Ah ha... thanks Jewhunter. My brain was hurting for a while. :wacko:

Being a Ceph and catching an Argy is kind of backwards!!!

Well done Ceph - top result for putting in the effort on an otherwise shitty day!! :1badmood: 'Specially on light gear!

Wouldn't you know it - full sun & no clouds today!!! :)

Cheerio

Roberta

Half your luck!! We will be wet all week... bugger.

Edited by Cephalopod