Out Wide

clifford

hi to all just a quik report hit the ramp at 530 with good mate jack made our way out to browns, got a couple of stripies on the way set our trail down about 8 with in half an hour i said to jack im on 2 sec later so was he but when we boated the fin found it to be a gready little basterd took both of our hooks so not realy double hook up :074: . About an hour jack was on again this time it was a 9kg albacor about a nother half an hour we got our double hook up another 2 albacor then it just started to go off we had then on the sounder every where as we put the bait in the water it got hit, By about 1230 we had hit our bag limit and were throwing them back. The trip in was a blast no chop and very little swell great day.

post-5193-1213783176_thumb.jpg

post-5193-1213783208_thumb.jpg

Edited by no-regrets

yep

there are still fin out there that's for sure with big one's still there to.

i am going out today so i will let everyone know how we went.

a friend was out yesterday and he said they got about 8 in total just small one's which was a bit of a mix a few albies, a few fin and 1 lonely striped tuna. he also said that they saw some big fin out there as well, he did not say roughly what size or anything but they were big and i know he is being honest.

we should get some today,

anyway i'll put up a report with hopefully some pic's when i can when we get back after cleaning up.

time to get some sleep now as i got to go :1fishing1: tomorrow.

top stuff,good to hear theres some fish out there,ive been hanging to get out but the weathers against me on weekends ,did you hear of any fin geting caught

cheers arman

hi Arman did not hear alot on the radio, there were only a few boats out we could see but the nubers were thick and there were some bigger one under the boat but we did not want to chance hooking up any more as alot of them took the hooks right down there throats.

cheers Clifford

hi Arman did not hear alot on the radio, there were only a few boats out we could see but the nubers were thick and there were some bigger one under the boat but we did not want to chance hooking up any more as alot of them took the hooks right down there throats.

cheers Clifford

ta mate

cheers arman

we got a nice albie today estimated about 3kg may be a bit bigger :yahoo: and we had a rat fin on about the same size and fought it to the boat, one of us took hold of the leader and just as we were about to get it in the boat, the hook fell out :mad3::ranting2: .

Edited by Scon

Thanks for all the replys bad shame about this weekend, we heard about wind warnings when we were out on wed my mate paul was pissed for sat but that is the way it goes anyway hope next weekend is better.

Cheers clifford