New Forum Section Added

Our webmaster has added some new features for us all.

In the Public Bar you will find 2ky Hi-Tide podcasts and a link to listen to 2ky streaming live

Some of you will ask "What is a podcast"?

Welcome to podcasting! A podcast, simply put, is a radio show that you can download onto your computer or portable media device and listen to whenever you want.

You can download specific podcasts when one interests you, or subscribe to our podcast feed so that it automatically downloads onto your computer whenever a new podcast is available.

Anyone with a computer connected to the internet can download and listen to podcasts. You will need an audio media player on your computer (many PCs come with Windows Media Player), and you'll also need speakers or headphones. You can also transfer the downloads onto a portable player like an iPod or mp3 player so you can then listen to them on the move.

So there you go - you can listen to previous Hi Tide shows and indeed today's show right here from fishraider while you read some posts :thumbup: or you can load into your player and listen anywhere you like. You may also access from the RSS feed on lower left of forum page to subscribe to the feed.

Enjoy :thumbup:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Been listening to the podcast for a while now.

Especially good if you sleep through it and miss some of the better and more knowledgable/realistic reports and info which are usually on after 5am.

You can also have the benefit of "fast forwarding" through the rubbish............. :1prop:

I just noticed that some of the links that 2ky have are not correct.Cheers mrsswordfisherman

G'day Donna

That happens on a regular basis with their podcasts.

Not sure why but maybe they don't upload them to the server properly.

Sometimes when I've downloaded them from the 2KY site, they are written up as been 42meg but only download 1kb and a corrupt file. :1prop:

G'day Donna

That happens on a regular basis with their podcasts.

Not sure why but maybe they don't upload them to the server properly.

Sometimes when I've downloaded them from the 2KY site, they are written up as been 42meg but only download 1kb and a corrupt file. :1prop:

YES I am onto it Hooky. Not very good that is it !!!!

I hope you have sent feedback on this issue too :biggrin2:

Cheers Donna