Beware Of Speeding Camera's On A Long Weekend Or Otherwise!

Steve07

Shame, Steve - and now, I suppose you'll have to catch a bus to work???? :074: Seriously - good to know they will give you light duties for that period! Better take your car key off your key ring ..... too easy to accidentally just jump in & drive 'on auto pilot'!

Like you, I think I would go for the short & sharp. I drift over the 50kph now - wouldn't want to get done on the "P" plate & go down again!

Did you (or do you) have the chance to dispute the matter? If you haven't tried it yet, it would be worth a go, specially as you have had a clean slate forever & the sign had only been up a short time?! Had the bus company been advised of the change? One would assume that local gov would look after their own??

Hope it is not too long a walk to water .......... I am sure other FRs will offer a lift/fishing expedition!

Cheerio

Roberta

Mate,

I would definately opt to have it heard in court. I was done DUI (.065) over Christmas which is an automatic six month suspension. Since I am a courier driver I opted to represent myself in court and had the sentence adjusted to a 12 month good behaviour bond. There is no cost to represent yourself and you might just get off all together. Its not hard, you just give the judge your version and if he/she is in a good mood and takes pity on your situation, away you go. At least that's how I hope it works for ya.

If you drink and drive your a bloody idiot.

Cheers

Sponot