Out Wide Today

smokinjoe

Gday all, Hit the water about 1100am and headed towards the horizon. Conditions where actually quite nice, got about 4nm out from Browns and the shotgun goes off. Whatever it was it took about 50m of line off then stupid here doesnt strike properly and loses the fish. Anyway turned around and retraced our steps and off she goes again.

Coupla minutes later a 3kg stripey hits the deck, now new for sure the last fish wasnt a stripey. Continued out and started cubing. Packed up about 430pm with 0s. Only one other boat out plus a pro. Water around 19deg.

bad luck about the missed hookupand 0s. still, it beats a day at work.

Heading out for some fin tomorrow with a couple work crew onboard will let you know how we go.. the buggers better not turn green or they are going over the side

Edited by Andy Loops

Gday all, Hit the water about 1100am and headed towards the horizon. Conditions where actually quite nice, got about 4nm out from Browns and the shotgun goes off. Whatever it was it took about 50m of line off then stupid here doesnt strike properly and loses the fish. Anyway turned around and retraced our steps and off she goes again.

Coupla minutes later a 3kg stripey hits the deck, now new for sure the last fish wasnt a stripey. Continued out and started cubing. Packed up about 430pm with 0s. Only one other boat out plus a pro. Water around 19deg.

Can i ask why you didnt cube where you got the strikes??????

post-6110-1214643846_thumb.jpgdpinta lol, that spot constantly produces stipeys, the bit about the cubin..... thats outa my control.... its a long story :05:

dpinta lol, that spot constantly produces stipeys, the bit about the cubin..... thats outa my control.... its a long story :05:

Andy Loops lol, funny thing i had that problem then i saw a chemist and got a special remedy that worked, the supply ran out three trips ago ( to sea that is ), now i havnt bothered with it since havnt been crook in 6 outings. I think its all in your mind, if you think your gunna get sick YOU WILL!, If you dont worry about it then it wont happen. Thats me anyway lol.

Choad yes it always beats work! :beersmile:

Dont know how i forgot this, couldnt work out what the hell was going on till we got closer, couldnt stop laughing

Edited by smokinjoe